Michigan Court Of Appeals Rules In Favor Of Medical Marijuana Patient

I think the dyslexia comment was about you getting the earlier statement backwards.

Are not defendants required to only bear proof, and prosecutors required only to rebut?

I undeerstand that the burden of proof is always on the defendant.,

The burden of proof is on the state. Remember, you are innocent until proven guilty?

It was your statement that was dyslexic, not the grammar.

Sorry Greg, it sounded like a rhetorical question followed by a statement.

In general, you have it exactly backwards. The accusor has the burden is most circumstances. The are exceptions to the rule, but in general, the burden of proof is always on the Prosecutor/Plaintiff.

Edited by Malamute

Actually I am very supportive of patients and protective of mine in particular. I will admit I get frustrated after facing the same old arguments, which are also well addressed by other members here, from folks that are rather insulting to me. I don't recall you being one of those before and find most of your stuff pretty informative.

I am going to see if I can defer to others for awhile as I have some things to do, but you seem to be of the opinion that because I responded to a challenge by countering personal attacks with facts and actual responses, that somehow makes me appear to be insulting to patients. So why don't you tell me how you would respond to someone that tells me I am unable to understand the Act because I am not a patient, or that I turn in compassion clubs to the police because I am on the payroll of the AG?

While I do try at first to approach it with a little humor and logic, when it continues (and they bring in friends to make it a 'mafia wars' style gang attack), I tend to have little patience for the posters making those posts. If that offends you, I apologize. I'll try and have more patience, especially when others that are even more qualified step in and set the posters straight.

Hope that answers your question.

Dr. Bob

Edited by Dr. Bob

You know, the discussion in this thread was about criminal defense and a recent COA ruling. I admit I snapped at someone, Chad stepped in and it was resolved. We were returning to the topic. I guess my question is why did you feel the need to step in and put up a posting like that directed at me?

In any event, there it is and there is my response.

Dr. Bob

Thanks for the reply Bob. We all get frustrated, no one more so than myself. Being a patient is being in a brotherhood. We look out for each other because no one else does. That's why I said something.

Don't take it wrong. My complaint wasn't aimed at you personally as your other words are intelligent and compassionate. It was aimed at your hurtful words. Nothing more.

This is the type of postings I don't tolerate or respect, and I think I can easily be excused for not showing these posters respect....

Permalink Reply by Martin gitre 10 minutes ago

IWARNING, WARNING, WARNING, Id be careful of Dr Bob. A king he is, just ask him and he'll tell you how he has single handedly changed the act. In his favor, to price manipulate the tedious procees. Who ever heard of a Dr in this environment spending all his time bloviating on the Internet. Who made this BOZO king anyway ' Bill Shuttee ?'. Who the hell else turns clubs in ? Secrecy is his M. O. and he is proud of it Why is his hate only for ASP ? Lots more to come.....stay tuned. I think he is the one to stay away from and unsafe wit a direct line to the attorney general, be careful. Boob doesn't fight for anything but his own protection. You have to look through the smoke screen. And Bob is suing me for a partnership interest in ASP!!!! Well ain't that quite the hoot. Bet you boys haven't heard about that yet. This boy (Dr Bloviateor) , in my opinion will bankrupt out. Then, no credit. you guys have been sold.

Dr. Bob

PS, this posting is from http://swmicc.ning.com/forum/topics/when-will-are-new-laws-go-into-eff?xg_source=activity in case anyone wants to see the source. It is precisely this type of post that damages this community. Note the numerous misspellings, the incohesive sentence structure, the hatred and personal attacks without any substance. I especially find it interesting he accuses me of working for Bill Schuette (at least spell the guy's name right) and turning compassion clubs in to the police. Both are designed simply to damage my reputation with accusations.

Edited by Dr. Bob