Cooking With Hash Oil ~ Recipes Found Here

trix

SoOoOo.. I have been seeing more and more people using Oils and find myself looking for other ways to ingest them. I'll through down some recipe's I have dug up for you guys to try and share with others.. Enjoy!

Salmon Hash

Serves 4

6 ozs smoked salmon (cut into strips)

12 cup red onion (finely chopped)

3 tbsps capers (drained)

3 tbsps sour cream

2 tbsps prepared horseradish

1 tbsp dijon mustard (grain)

2 tbsps butter

1 tbsp vegetable oil

1 lb hash brown (frozen hash brown potatoes)

sour cream (additional)

Directions;

Mix salmon, onion, capers, 3 tablespoons sour cream, horseradish and mustard in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Melt butter with oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and cook until golden brown, breaking up with spatula, about 12 minutes. Stir in salmon mixture and cook just until heated through, about 2 minutes. Season hash to taste with salt and pepper. Divide among 4 plates. Garnish with additional sour cream.

Cowboy Hash

Serves 6

1 lb lean ground beef

1 tbsp vegetable oil

2 cups corn

3 12 cups beans

Directions;

Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Saute ground beef until browned; drain.

Stir in corn and beans and bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.

Campfire Hash

Serves 6

2 tbsps cooking oil

1 onion (chopped)

2 garlic cloves (minced)

4 potatoes (peeled and cubed)

1 lb smoked kielbasa (fully cooked, cubed)

4 ozs green chilies (chopped)

15 ozs corn kernels (drained)

Directions;

In a Dutch oven, heat oil. Saute onion and garlic under tender. Add potatoes. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add kielbasa; cook and stir until potatoes are tender and well browned, about 10 minutes more. Stir in chilies and corn; cook until heated through.

Seafood Pasta Salad

Serves 12

12 noodles (pasta, cooked for 12 minutes and drained with cold water)

1 can imitation crabmeat (frozen cooked shrimp or imitation crabmeat or fresh crabmeat or 1 can tuna your seafood preference)

1 btl dressing (garden ranch)

1 btl red wine vinegar (paul newman red wine vinegar and oil salad dressing chilled)

old bay seasoning

1 bunch green onion (chopped)

1 head broccoli (raw)

12 head cauliflower

12 zucchini (green squash)

2 carrots (grated)

dill pickles

baby corn

Directions

Coat Veggies, Seafood, and Noodles with Bay Seasoning.

Chill in refrigerator for 3 hours.

Add already chilled dressings.

Mix well. Enjoy!

Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies

1 cup all-purpose flour

3 tbsps cocoa powder (unsweetened)

1 tsp baking powder

12 tsp baking soda

12 tsp salt

12 tsp ground cinnamon

12 cup margarine

12 cup brown sugar

12 cup white sugar

1 egg

1 tsp vanilla extract

1 14 cups rolled oats

12 cup semisweet chocolate chips

Directions;

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. Stir together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; set aside.

In a large bowl, cream together the margarine, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Stir in the dry ingredients using a wooden spoon. Mix in the oats and chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets, leaving 2 inches between cookies.

Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly browned. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

I'm not sure if you all want more of these, if so lemme know I will post more. Here is a link to one of several sites that deal with Hash Oil recipes http://www.yummly.co...g-with-hash-oil

Trix

:bong2: