Caregiver Growroom Locations

user1

There seems to be a gray area within this topic, so I was hoping to get a responce and an accurate awnser here.

The mmma does require the caregivers physical address, does the caregiver have to operate at their physical address? Can you rent a space? And if so which address should you give them? Can 2 caregivers share a space? If so do both have to list the address of the location? Im sure this question has come up before, I am new to this forum.

Thanks

There seems to be a gray area within this topic, so I was hoping to get a responce and an accurate awnser here.

The mmma does require the caregivers physical address, does the caregiver have to operate at their physical address? Can you rent a space? And if so which address should you give them? Can 2 caregivers share a space? If so do both have to list the address of the location? Im sure this question has come up before, I am new to this forum.

Thanks

You can grow anywhere you want to in an enclosed locked facility. You don't have to tell anyone where it is.

no on sharing spaces, unless its two distinct locked and enclosed rooms with only one having the key to there respective room, even then could be construed as co-op and thats a bad thing atm. No you dont have to grow at your location it can be anywere that you rent, lease or have some other arraingement with the owner, but paper work is a diffenent thing to have .. and thats it, operate at the phycical address , no,, rent a space yes, give your home address, you are not required to show were the grow is.

A caregiver can share spaces with several patients plants because they, the caregiver, are responsible for all the plants. It's when someone has access to more plants than they are responsible for that you might run into legal trouble. Like two patients that are not caregivers growing their 24 in the same room. That gives someone who is responsible for 12, access to 24. That could be seen as illegal.