Who Is W/o Mm And Why? Lets See What We Can Do To Help!

alright, there has been threads about pt's not having availability of mm if the f.m's and despenses get shut down,

If you are getting your meds from a despense or f.m please explain why and is it working for you?

If you only have a c.g and they are not pulling thru for you, please explain why you think they arent?

If your a pt/c.g please explain if your having problems keeping up with demand!

If your a pt growing for your self please explain the good the bad and the ugly?

I dont realy see what all the hub bub is about, we can grow for our selves if we are pts, we can have some one grow for us, or we can pretty much get it from where ever as a pt!

Lets hear what you have to say!

and dont worry about going off topic, it happens!

Peace

Jim

I go to dispensarys for the simple fact that i dont.have a lot of time and dont always have time to sit and wait for someone to bring it to me plus at the dispensarys i get a selection and not just one or two diff strains i find indicas work great for my back and i talked to someone they said all they grow is sativa so i like the choice and can get it when i want without a wait

The bad is its about 40 min ride to the nearest ones bud not always up to medical quality sometimes its really dry or bud tenders dont know about product all the time

I was thinking very recently after many trips up and down my basement steps (no steps in my last house), this MUST be why they call it medical MMJ! I haven't been exercising outside, so not getting much other activity, so this has got to be helping at least in the winter here in Mi.

On a tangent to your topic though, you may want to consider some of the following reasons some may not have:

1) lack of know how - plenty of advice here, and videos on YT, so sholdn't be an issue

2) law doesn't allow access - can't argue this here if you can qualify for rec, you can grow or designate someone (I assume)

3) problems with pests, fungus, whatever - this I think is the most popular and valid response, just guessing outloud here

4) I am too busy to bother, or my time is more valuable than others' - B~0 Good luck with this one folks!

5) I can't afford to startup - there are plenty of ways to start small and cut costs, believe me I know, and may be able to assist with DIYs, but YT videos also cover this

Thanks for asking however, and look forward to seeing what I missed, although this was just brief "off top of my head" thoughts.

I go to dispensarys for the simple fact that i dont.have a lot of time and dont always have time to sit and wait for someone to bring it to me plus at the dispensarys i get a selection and not just one or two diff strains i find indicas work great for my back and i talked to someone they said all they grow is sativa so i like the choice and can get it when i want without a wait

The bad is its about 40 min ride to the nearest ones bud not always up to medical quality sometimes its really dry or bud tenders dont know about product all the time

how much are they getting at the dispense for the not so good mm, how much a gram!

I understand people want more than on place, and they dont want to wait for their c.g to finish up a crop that was supposed to be done, but may take a lil longer! that kind of thing always happens if you realy want to pick it at the ideal time. I cant beleive any c.g are charging any where near what a despense is.

It realy doesnt take alot of room or money to start a grow for yourself! and you can grow what ever you want.

Thank you for responding!

Peace

Jim

I was thinking very recently after many trips up and down my basement steps (no steps in my last house), this MUST be why they call it medical MMJ! I haven't been exercising outside, so not getting much other activity, so this has got to be helping at least in the winter here in Mi.

On a tangent to your topic though, you may want to consider some of the following reasons some may not have:

1) lack of know how - plenty of advice here, and videos on YT, so sholdn't be an issue

2) law doesn't allow access - can't argue this here if you can qualify for rec, you can grow or designate someone (I assume)

3) problems with pests, fungus, whatever - this I think is the most popular and valid response, just guessing outloud here

4) I am too busy to bother, or my time is more valuable than others' - B~0 Good luck with this one folks!

5) I can't afford to startup - there are plenty of ways to start small and cut costs, believe me I know, and may be able to assist with DIYs, but YT videos also cover this

Thanks for asking however, and look forward to seeing what I missed, although this was just brief "off top of my head" thoughts.

Yea mine is in the basement also, at least it is easier to keep cool in the summer lol> the up and down is a work out :yahoo-wave:

bugs smugs! you can get rid of them or at least keep them managable, I got hit with them this fall , it was very disapointing but not the end of the world,

I have discovered that my plants dont like me, they would rather I stay out of the g,r as much as possible, lol, so I listen to them, they just want to hear the t.v all day, no problem, I pretty much can go a week w/o having to water them, and if i stay out of there, im not grabbing scizzors and messing things up, I try not to put a pair of scissors in my hand about 2 weeks before i put them into bud! I watch them for about 10 days on the transformation from 20 to 12 hrs lite, and than let em go!

Peace

Jim

Well my main prob is having acess to anything seed clones i cant find anyone to help

You are in the right place at the right time, now if any one can help out that is when we use the pm, no helping in that manner on open forum, as far as growing advise and stuff like that for sure, im sure we can all learn something!

Peace

Jim

Check out the Genesee County Compassion Club.

Problem solved.

if he actualy lives in the tip of the mit, that is a long drive down to near flint bro! Seeds are not so hard to get to some one, and he isnt looking for peoples expesive best stock, but he did offer to pay for some ones troubles, That is prob the 1st thing I would have done is called on a few friends or the seed bank and hope for the best, you dont get in trouble if you get seeds in the mail from another country, you get an envelope with no seeds and a note from customs saying seeds are illegal, lol!

Hang in there we will get you covered! pm this guy and some one near him make arrangements so I dont have to next day air them lmao!

Peace

Jim

I have a cg but she is a drive I don't smoke a lot. I liked the old days when I put up my harvest in vacuum packed ball jars old school style. out of my 20 plants I got 17 quarts and 1- 2qt jar of bud. it lasted me until the next + year. I love the outdoors and created the woodsman series. trying to smoke WHOLE QUART/ MONTHS was hard back then.