Cnn Video: Cannabis Use And Driving Skills

washtenaut

There have been no serious controlled studies that have been taken up by the government because what few there are, because research has been prohibited by the government, do not tell them what they want to know. It is further apparent that further study will support the fact that cannabis use does not cause impairment to the degree that they wish to believe.

Edited by GregS

I believe the only way to make this driving priviledge thing fair is to test everyone while on any and every substance they might be on, like diet coke, prescriptions, sugar, caffiene, steroids, and evrything that might affect one's driving ability. I am 100% sure that some cannabis users can out drive cops on steroids any day. I am sure that cannabis users will out drive most any other group that want to test against, especially against our legal systems' heroes, alcohol and pills, cannabis users would win that contest every time. I agree, they do not want this studied any further, because their little game will be over. May we all just be able to go through this life, trying to get by as best as we can while doing no harm to others, and may we be left alone to do that without any intrusion from any gang or king or thug or government. That would be too simple I guess?

Peace...

I guess I saw it a little differently than some of you. I thought this was a good video for our medical cannabis movement.

It sort of proved that the 5 nanogram limit was very much arbitrary and questioned it's use by showing people driving safely at 6 times that limit. It did go on to show that there is a limit to cannabis consumption and safe driving, but that limit is well beyond what many lawmakers are proposing.

I guess I saw it a little differently than some of you. I thought this was a good video for our medical cannabis movement.

It sort of proved that the 5 nanogram limit was very much arbitrary and questioned it's use by showing people driving safely at 6 times that limit. It did go on to show that there is a limit to cannabis consumption and safe driving, but that limit is well beyond what many lawmakers are proposing.

And I took from it that determining the impairing qualities with quantitative levels of cannabis BAC are not even within the realm of being responsible.

all 3 arrested well their ya go right from the cops mouth. Abby dosent even hold in her bong hit, but still goes 20 nano grams from .3 grams of blue train wreck. wow I hold in my hit of dirt weed longer than that. everybody's eyes look like their high. just try to hold in your hit 10 -18 seconds each time it will help you cut down on how much you smoke. every video I see of people smoking pot NOBODY ever holds in their hit. ingesting is far better