Im Not Looking For Pt's Im Only My Common Law Wifes C.g!

I have been getting personal messages from new people in our site asking me advise about getting mm! I dont beleive ive ever advertised that I would hook any one up that is not registered to me thru the state!  At one time I mite have said if I take on another pt, they would have to be totaly disabled and very poor! and that I would get them their meds for free, Now that would be easy to do for me, since im growing any how, I wouldnt even need to bump my grow up!

I see people asking why they should join a c.c?  Well here is one of the best reasons fellowship, and meeting people face to face, making new friends who are in the same situation you are in, you will meet c.g's you will meet pt's and people who grow that can help you with any of your questionss, and who knows what you may learn while you are there, but my first suggestion to any new pt to this site is to go to the c.c threads and pick one closest to you! (sorry im not even sure if there is a thread like that here im hoping there is) Ive never needed to meet people out of my friend circle,  but now im very happy between a few c.c's and this site ive made many friends,

Im not trying to be holier than thow, but I dont do ilegal actions with mm, Im legal and I like what I have, I will not let any one risk me losing that!

I hope all can find what they need, I will try and answer questions in open forum, please if you dont know me, dont pm me asking for mm!  Thank You!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

Im not trying to be holier than thow, but I dont do ilegal actions with mm, Im legal and I like what I have, I will not let any one risk me losing that!

A great philosophy, one that I have been echoing for 2 years now.

I want to still be doing this 40 years from now, when I am old and grey.

I just started making this, I thought id show a pic, and since rick simpson named an oil after him, im naming the mm, oil,keif and the stick after me lol!

1. make some phaq oil from phaq weed,

2. take some phaq oil out of your jar and put maybe a gram on a glass plate and heat it up enough to be runny!

3. take some phaq weed 3.4 to a gram grind it, mix it in the phaq oil!

4. let cool for a few minutes, mix it up nice and roll it out a lil bit!

5. take a razor and clean your plate or get another one,

6. take some phaq keif and spread it out so you can roll the phaq stick thru it untill it is not sticky any longer.

7. Now its ready to be used, pinch a lil off and smoke it in a bowl or vape or pop it in your mouth and eat it!

8. Hold on for the ride! :bong7bp:  :dodgyrun:

100_1649.jpg

Peace

Jim

Now im working on a delivery system, Im waiting for the issue of home handy man to come out and give me tips on how to make this drone helo get more milage and more power, It can already shoot missles, came that way from my local wall mart!  Uncle sam aint the only one with drones! bawahahahahahahaha!

right now I can only get  the front right one off the ground, but it dont make it to the road,,,,Im getting frustrated......This is only my test modle, im gonna hook my smart phone to it and it should be able top get their remotely and send back pics and posistions to my laptop and tablet,

Watcha'll think??

100_1683_zpsfaa41abb.jpg

any ideas would be most apreciated!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo