Brown Spots On The Leafs 3 To 4 Weeks Old

Call_me_ganja

check your PH of the water you ad  should be around 6     What nutes are u using? best not to use soil with nutes pre added to them. If you soil has Nutes pre added remove them from that soil its made to too strong,, that will produce curling leaves ..

get some pro mix potting mix

8ml of Flora Micro (dark red stuff) to 1 gallon of water*, mix, and then add 16ml of Flora Bloom (pink stuff)

this is easy  just PH it to 6  should be very easy for beginners ,,later in flower you can add some things to add oils  and flavors  to your buds

Edited by cristinew

Hey I am noob at this first time growing . 800wats cfl lights. 18/6 . Brown spots on the leafs . I'm using mircale grow soil.

the miracle grow is your problem .... not good for what we do at all... sounds like a potassium shortage... like cristinew said switch up to gh.... also i would go coco over pro mix any day... way easier to grow with and much better results.... 

check your PH of the water you ad  should be around 6     What nutes are u using? best not to use soil with nutes pre added to them. If you soil has Nutes pre added remove them from that soil its made to too strong,, that will produce curling leaves ..

get some pro mix potting mix

8ml of Flora Micro (dark red stuff) to 1 gallon of water*, mix, and then add 16ml of Flora Bloom (pink stuff)

this is easy  just PH it to 6  should be very easy for beginners ,,later in flower you can add some things to add oils  and flavors  to your buds

you forgot, get rid of the miracle grow lmao!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

pro mix works for sure if u want to battle ph swing...... and harder to flush and water to proper run off.... time time time... sure u can grow gr8 plants with peat but coco is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better all the way around... better yeilds,  easy to manage ph, way faster to flush down and just recharge with new nutes.. also u can run coco like dwc and just set the pot in a tub of nutes and bottom feed..then every other time just set in pure water of flush and recharge it... man i did peat forever in the day... never again its either dwc or coco only... peat is just to much work... ive turned beginners into pros in very little time with coco.... plus yea pro mix is high with nutes i think around 1000ppm unless they have changed it in the last few years... 

Edited by kak

Just a plant Call me  

. plus yea pro mix is high with nutes        what nutes??  please to tell us,,,,  back up your stuff with your grow photos,,

Ingredients: Canadian sphagnum peat moss (65-75% by volume), perlite – horticultural grade, dolomitic and calcitic limestone (pH adjuster), wetting agent and mycorrhizal inoculum.

do not  forget coco   is full of salt ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Edited by cristinew

Just a plant Call me  

. plus yea pro mix is high with nutes        what nutes??  please to tell us,,,,  back up your stuff with your grow photos,,

Ingredients: Canadian sphagnum peat moss (65-75% by volume), perlite – horticultural grade, dolomitic and calcitic limestone (pH adjuster), wetting agent and mycorrhizal inoculum.

do not  forget coco   is full of salt ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

only if u buy the cheap chit bro....  u realy want to see my grow pictures ... just punch in kak1963 in goggle and go threw the many pages my man....

PGX

� Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss � short fiber (65-
75 % / vol.)
� Vermiculite � plug grade
� Dolomitic & Calcitic Limestone
� Macronutrients
� Micronutrients
� Wetting Agent

BX data sheet http://www.hort.purdue.edu/hort/facilities/downloads/proMixBX.pdf

Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss
(75-85 % / vol.)
� Perlite � horticultural grade
� Vermiculite
� Dolomitic & Calcitic Limestone
(pH adjuster)
� Macronutrients
� Micronutrients
� Wetting Agent

hope this helps ya

Edited by kak

Yes    it works for me and many new growers,,,,  I do not have PPM meter  ,,,,  and i am sure the new grower does not ,, i have done coco / perlite mix  ,,,, and it  was ok   i did switch back to the pro mix,,

I think that a new grower should start out with the pro mix   and Micronutrients  are needed for plant growth