Wars Need Money So Shut Up, Stop Bitchin And Donate.!

After watching this video of this girl that got raided on this site I had to stop and pull out my credit card and donate to 6 of my charities.  I even threw down 5 bucks to this site. 

After 5 years of being medical and listening to dozens, if not hundreds of raids, arrests and wasted tax payer dollars I decided to try to convince some more people to get out their pocket books.

So this girl down in Ypsi got raided that lived in a dual complex and pigs ran up in their guns blazin woke up their toddler and almost shot a dog...WTF..?  I thank the Creator I am single and my dog is a ankle biter because I really just do not know what I would do if some dip bunny muffin LEO put a gun to my wife, GF, kid or dog.  I straight up might just lose it.  I do not know all the details of the raid but dude I am sick to my stomach of these stories.

These stories are all the same cops need work so they hit a MEd Grow.  And they proceed to get not 1 step closer to doing society and bit of good...except keep their own jobs secure.  I moved all my guns out of my house and are being stored at a family members for safe keeping.  I can tell you this much if some cop put a gun in my face or wifes, GF's or kids I might not know what I might do...seriously this is retarded.  Let me run up in your house MR. COP put my AR-15 in your face throw some piece of crap worthless piece of paper in your face make you get on your knee's cuff you stare at my AR-15 pointed at your kids or dog.  Then tell you to SHUT THE FUX UP.  ANd see how you like it.  If we were allowed to do the same back to these COPS they would never do what they do. It's a travesty.  They know this war is on it's way out.  it is just like what Omar Ghadaffi did in Libya when he was on his way out he got desperate and started dropping bombs on anything in his way.  Same thing that The guy in Syria is doing ....they all know they cannot win the war on drugs so they just try and drag it out as long as possible.

Now I am in NO way trying to encourage anyone to do anything violent like the cops do to us.  Violence in almost all matters is stupid. Except for protection of property, family or country. I do However I challenge you all to stop what your doing and pull out your wallets.

Today I spent 5.00 to the MMMA.org, and the same amount to ASA, MPP, NORML, today.  Yeah I hear ya people are on budgets.  So am I.  But don't buy a pack of cigarettes or fast food, or walk somewhere and not spend money in your car spent it on the war against us.  We are citizens are should not be invaded because we choose to use cannabis, a plant.  I would like more info on CPU and other local groups but all I see is fighting and personal agenda's from all the MI groups. 

I was kicked off this site several times under a different name but in the past few years even learned to ignor all the haters and jealous people and will not allow myself to be drawn into any confrontations.

Grab your wallets and donate.  ALL WARS NEED MONEY TO BUY SUPPLIES, BUY PEOPLE ON THE STREETS TO GET SIGNATURES, SET UP CAMPAIGNS.  ETC, ETC.

STOP TALKING ALL THIS SMACK ABOUT THIS AND THAT AND HOW WE ALWAYS GET SCREWED AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

MONEY TALKS AND BS ...WELL IT DOES NOT DO A FREAKIN THING..!!

DONATE ...now..!!!  :gym:  SHOW YOUR MUSCLES WITH YOUR MONEY..!!

PEACE.

Edited by motorcitymeds

For a mere $25 you become a yearly paid member with free access to placing sales ads and caregivers ads as well .

i will be adding more money as the months come.  I don't really need to run an ad as I have a full load but you never know one of my patients is a piece of crap and is very pushy.  I tolerate it but just don'[t communicate with him until he needs his meds.  But yeah you never know.  I will donate more.  I do not know all the details of what the others are doing like CPU and what not.  I definitely will not have nothing to do with any of the dispensary backed organizations that is for sure.  Believe me I understand that nothing is free in life and I have re-curring costs on a monthly basis for nutes, soil, electric and freaking payroll tax matches on myself and my L.L.C.  Thats right as the sole member of my L.L.C.  I have to pay a 13.1% tax match on my own earnings and pay freakin unemployment benfits monthly and quarterly.  So I get that there are costs but I sure won't have anything to do with those dispensary guys.  Sorry.

But for charities that are down for legalization and or expanding patients rights or advancing more states to become legal I am all about that. :money:

25 gets ya the bennys, but if each would do 5 it sure wont hurt any, Does pay pal take a cut? if so we need to get around that some how, donate what you can, no amount is too small or too big, and all will go to a good cause,

To the o.p this site is getting better, we are almost thru our pains of a management change, and more and more of the good peeps from before are coming back, We will never all agree about everything, but we will always be united, we all have our belief's, and sometimes when you read some one elses you may agree or you may not, and that is ok, we need to talk about things we agree on and dont agree on, we just need to be respectful of the person we are talking to, lets remember to treat others how you would treat your self,,,,,or the oppisite lol, if your abusing your self treat people better than your self, bawhahahahahaha!

Peace Give a hoot dont pollute! :butt2:

Jim

25 gets ya the bennys, but if each would do 5 it sure wont hurt any, Does pay pal take a cut? if so we need to get around that some how, donate what you can, no amount is too small or too big, and all will go to a good cause,

To the o.p this site is getting better, we are almost thru our pains of a management change, and more and more of the good peeps from before are coming back, We will never all agree about everything, but we will always be united, we all have our belief's, and sometimes when you read some one elses you may agree or you may not, and that is ok, we need to talk about things we agree on and dont agree on, we just need to be respectful of the person we are talking to, lets remember to treat others how you would treat your self,,,,,or the oppisite lol, if your abusing your self treat people better than your self, bawhahahahahaha!

Peace Give a hoot dont pollute! :butt2:

Jim

I donated the 25 for the first two years then got booted from the site.  took a year off.  Found some outlets for my aggression and don't allow myself to get duped into arguments anymore and just stay to myself for the most part.  But I agree there are alot of people that left this site because of all the chaos.  I will donate more as I go along in months ahead. 

Really 5 bucks a month can be fit into every budget.  But lazyness and excuses are a big part of this community.  That is why the business world does not take Med MJ serioously because of tghe negative stigma that it has which is part because of this failed DRUG wars propaganda and for the lazy people living up to the stigma of a so called "pot head" sitting around all day getting high and playing video games.

I don't know about everyone else but it is time to stop this propaganda and fight back with our wallets. 

The money is the only way that people will ever take this industry seriously.  They will ONLY give in once they are tied to the hip like CO has become.  But then again if all the profits from Marijuana goes to drug units to fight marijuana that is BS as well.

Politicians accept all the PILL companies like MERCK, PFIZER, ELI LILLy and all the rest of the cronies is because they contribute BILLIONS to the tax machine and frankly they just buy out the puppets in the states houses and at the federal level Congress.

Seriously THE MONEY IS THE ONLY THING THE BUSINESS COMMUNITY RESPECTS.  THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT SICK OR  PEOPLES LIVE RUINED OVER A PLANT.  THEY SIMPLY CARE ABOUT THE REVENUE.  PERIOD.

WHEN MARIJUANA REACHES THE TIPPING POINT WHERE THEY SEE THE MONEY HAS TO BE CONTROLLED AND TAXED THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL CONGRESS PASS LEGISLATION TO CONTROL IT LIKE LIQUOR AND CIGARETTES.

THAT MY FRIENDS IS THE TRUTH.

Edited by motorcitymeds