Issue With Caregiver...iso A New One Asap

Ive had my caregiver just about a year and I am definitely not happy with them or the meds. Never once when we began did she down with me and discuss what would meds would be best for me. She just informed me that they had 16 different strains so I had choices. I pay 150 an ounce everytime. I thought that was a lot but Im not sure. I am a long time smoker but fairly new too mma and still trying to learn how it works.

Over the past 6 months or so I have noticed the quality of the meds has dropped significantly and almost harsh to smoke coughing to the point of throwing up. My husbands friend informed me that the weed is moldy. Most likely from not curing it well?

I did have had conversations with her about my concerns but always seemed like an excuse.

Is there anything I can do? She has other patients...they are also being affected.

If your unhappy with the quality of service, you can file a new form and change your CG.

I personally don't think anyone could tell you what works best for what, That depends totally on how your body reacts to each different strain. Yes, some work better to help with such and such but again everyone reacts different.

Have you ever brought your concerns up to your CG, or just had convo's with others?

Honestly 150 a zip doesn't sound bad at all, depends on your financial situation and the quantity you get monthly to relieve your symptoms. I say 150 doesn't sound bad due to me being a PT for a while and paying for it, to recently growing my own again, It is not cheap by any means to grow your own.

I just opened a $409 electricity bill LOL wtf, that's almost near the cost of rent.  (that's just providing for myself, no Pt's)

Anywho, I would talk with your CG let him/her know how your feeling and express these same issues and see if things change for the better If not then send in the change form and move on. Finding someone that will meet your needs and show compassion is hard but its possible, I know this first hand.

Good luck in your journey, everything will work itself out hang in there the first go round is the hardest.

Trix
:bong2:

I have been actively looking for a new caregiver in my area (St. Clair Co. Port Huron area) for a while now since the grade of the meds has dropped and more so since the discovery of the mold. I have talked with her on many occasions about my concerns but like I said I just got excuse after excuse.

So if she is no longer my CG the 12 plants she was supposed to be growing for me, belong to me? I have seen her grow rooms and asked to see what plants were mine and she couldnt tell me either way.

I have been actively looking for a new caregiver in my area (St. Clair Co. Port Huron area) for a while now since the grade of the meds has dropped and more so since the discovery of the mold. I have talked with her on many occasions about my concerns but like I said I just got excuse after excuse.

So if she is no longer my CG the 12 plants she was supposed to be growing for me, belong to me? I have seen her grow rooms and asked to see what plants were mine and she couldnt tell me either way.

From what I understand, you gave her permission to grow 12 plants for you, but you didn't give her 12 actual plants.  I have four patients and myself for a possibility of growing 60 plants.  I rarely ever have more than 35, including cuttings.  I DO NOT grow 12 plants for every patient.  I only grow what I need to grow to supply myself and the four people that a caregive for.

In other words, she doesn't have to give you 12 plants, but she does have to cut 12 plants down if she's at a maximum number of plants for her legal ability to grow.  For example: if she has 5 patients and 72 plants, including her own, she will have to destroy 12 plants to become compliant.  She may make some kind of deal with you about purchase of those plants if you wished to continue growing for yourself.

If that is the case, try to get 12 plants in varying stages of growth and not just 12 cuttings.  Honestly, you're probably better off starting with new genetics anyway if you didn't like the meds you were getting.  Why continue to grow inferior medicine if you can get better genetics?