Nixon Had His 'enemy's List And Got Impeached; Obama Has His

pic book

For all the hand wringing about the players in government not being trustworthy, there is the argument that it has more to do with governing even handedly. Imagine answering to a few thousand people in the position of a small town mayor, or 320 million people as POTUS. Those who come to you  with their concerns are most apt to have their interests addressed. Those who pissnmoan and sharpshoot from the cheap seats are those who are most apt to condemn officials because they don't get what they want. Throwing money their way, which is corrupt, is a fact, but nonetheless speaks to the issue. Those who get up on their hind feet and face the government to petition it for attention do not complain as much as those who are too lazy or stupid to do the same.

If you are not at the table, you are on the table.

Carefull Gregsee, those cheap Seats'll be the death of you!  

Yes there is something to be said of Lobbyists.

We can thank them for things like the Citizens United decision, Bank Bailouts, Right to Work Laws ...  

by the way, a bit over the top on the deviciveness, I thought. 

A wise Physician would try to find the cause of their irritation and make plans to alleviate it. ASAP! 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was just a wild guess. My assumption was that you didn't know MrNixon very well. Your comment seemed to indicate Obama is worse? Did you feel I was being too personal?  

Apparently so, sorry.

Perhaps you don't Mr. Obama so well. Hint ....as long as arguments such as these are kept within the boundaries of the left/right paradigm of manufactured moo poo we will never see the forest for the trees. No apologies needed or wanted . Just havin a little fun Obama and Nixon are both corrupt traitors so which is worse is really irrelevant .A choice between two evils, as in "the lesser of two evils" is a false choice and leads to arguments like this.Don't vote for evil period ,  

Perhaps not, try me. Either one. A difference of opinion or an argument, which do you prefer? I'm not color blind either, I can see the trees, in the forest, tell you what kind and probably a few other things about them. And I can clearly distinguish a telephone-pole from a tree in the forest.

Hint ? Left / Right ? it wasn't about which one was better, even though it was about  which one was  worse. Like which of the two are worse. To me that makes it a dilemma like A or B, then there really isn't an argument, ehh?  

Edited by solabeirtan

Perhaps not, try me. Either one. A difference of opinion or an argument, which do you prefer? I'm not color blind either, I can see the trees, in the forest, tell you what kind and probably a few other things about them. And I can clearly distinguish a telephone-pole from a tree in the forest.

Hint ? Left / Right ? it wasn't about which one was better, even though it was about  which one was  worse. Like which of the two are worse. To me that makes it a dilemma like A or B, then there really isn't an argument, ehh?  

OK , then I think we agree :) Peace

Edited by Romen