Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the site JeffBuds..

You found a great source of info here, hope to see more posts from you..

Also if your seeking new PT's you could benefit from placing a Ad in our classified section..

Ads are free for paid members, $6 for 7 days, and $10 for 30 days.

Trix
:bong2:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Sorry I haven't gotten back, I'm real busy making a new room for the plants.. well I should say try, lumber and steel are very expensive so every time one of them go on sale I buy a lot then start working! I got over $800 worth of materials so I've been quite busy!

Hey off topic but how do you sign up for the advertising? I message an admin but still haven't heard back from them.. haha any suggestions? Maybe hes building too xD?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Sorry I haven't gotten back, I'm real busy making a new room for the plants.. well I should say try, lumber and steel are very expensive so every time one of them go on sale I buy a lot then start working! I got over $800 worth of materials so I've been quite busy!

Hey off topic but how do you sign up for the advertising? I message an admin but still haven't heard back from them.. haha any suggestions? Maybe hes building too xD?

Up top of the page there is a classifieds button you click on that it takes you to paypal its $6 for a one month ad and well worth it I filled my remaining patient spots by placing a ad after I paid for a yearly membership ($25) the yearly membership option allows you to place free ads .

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/classifieds/

Can someone add the classified button back on the mobile skin.

Welcome Jeff, happy growing..

Thanks, you too! I had the hardest time finding that cause I've only bee me on this this site using my phone. Haha it didn't hit me to try full site till I saw it on a random thread... Edited by jeffbuds63