600?

williams2311

Im sure alot of you guys seen my last post. However im not sure if this is in the right spot or not, but I have a 1000 watt hydrofarm magnetic ballast and 1000 watt bulb I would like to trade for a 600 watt ballast and bulb . I'm in south eastern corner about 40 min from Detroit pm me if interested or if this isnt supposed to be posted here.

Not sure if I'm chiming in too late here but... If its digital and it trips breaker why not just dial it down to 600? I run 2 600 ballasts with 1000 watt bulbs in them & 400 watts of florescent side lighting no ac need due to good 8" exhaust fan. Why you may be thinking? Because the 1000 bulb has better spread/coverage and will last longer running at 600.. 2 600  will always beat 1 1000 by almost double..

Not sure if I'm chiming in too late here but... If its digital and it trips breaker why not just dial it down to 600? I run 2 600 ballasts with 1000 watt bulbs in them & 400 watts of florescent side lighting no ac need due to good 8" exhaust fan. Why you may be thinking? Because the 1000 bulb has better spread/coverage and will last longer running at 600.. 2 600 will always beat 1 1000 by almost double..

I had a 1000 watt magnetic that was tripping the breaker so I bought a 600 watt digital and its running good

I found with my digital hps/mh 400/600 burned thru my 600 w hps bulbs 2 in one yr, after researching it a lil bit I found that I was using a bulb not suited for digital ballast, make sure you get the right hps bulbs for your digital ballast,  I bought mine off of ebay and it came with the cool tube and a 6oo hps and a 600 mh, I havent burned up the mh but have gone thru 2 hps bulbs in less than a yr, I wound up buying a 600 hps magnetic ballast for my bloom and i use the digital for my veg!

I dont realy like the 1000k when they came out with them we all ran and got them, now every ones is using that ballast to split and run 2 600 watt bulbs, I guess that is not an option for you, your ballast will still trip the breaker!  best of luck trading it out or selling it!

Peace