Change Of Caregiver Paperwork Problem?

Kingdiamond

After 91 days waiting for a 2nd change of caregiver form to be processed  by LARA  my new patient says he was called by someone from the program saying that the change of caregiver form was not filled out correctly my wife is a professional and helps me fill out all my LARA forms I have gone over this copy of the change form 3 times even comparing it to a form sent in the same exact day for a card that arrived late July I see nothing that would consider it as being incomplete ?

What are  the rules for waiting to assist a patient to my knowledge for  new patients its 21 business days I waited a full 28 days until we started our relationship I am   going to call LARA direct in the morning and ask them why when I called early august why they didn't tell me about the incomplete status of the change form I received no rejection letter nor did my new patient so by their rules I am  protected by the law correct?

Still no rejection  letter was issued informing either of us I found out what the problem is I sent in two the same day one had a copy of my license the other didn't have it attached it was still in a pile of papers on my wifes desk I will be resubmitting the papers tomorrow night via certified mail.