Stabenow's Marijuana Form Letter Reply

After contacting her regarding medical cannabis, has anyone ever gotten any type of reply from Senator Stabenow other than the following form letter. 

Does anyone know why she is so opposed to supporting medical cannabis?  She seems very content to ignore any happenings on the subject since 2001.

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for contacting me regarding the legalization of marijuana. I appreciate hearing your views on this matter. 

As you may know, on May 14, 2001, the United States Supreme Court issued a ruling regarding medical marijuana. The decision stated that since marijuana is classified as a Schedule I drug, its distribution is not legal under federal law. I assure you that I will keep your views in mind should similar legislation come before me in the Senate.

Again, thank you for sharing your views with me. If I can be of assistance to you or your family in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me again.
Sincerely,
dssign-debbie.gif

Debbie Stabenow
United States Senator 

Debbie is just another 'buck passing' politician afraid to upset the 'machine' that helped her get elected. She's not going to do anything until she has to, all the while taking whatever she can get from the government dole and telling others they can stuff it, but nicely of course.

She won't get my vote!

She shouldn't get any others either.

There... I feel much better now.

P.S. Got the same letter myself.

Years ago when Debbie was making her political debut County Commissioner or something of the like,

some friends of mine played the music at her fundraiser.

I met the woman and chatted with her a bit that day-night.

I never have voted for her nor will I ever, just from that one encounter I learned enough to

be certain of that.