Jan. 9, 2014, 12:20 P.m. Est Creative Edge Nutrition (Fitx) Launches Cenbiotechinc.com For Canadian Medical Marijuana Business

bobandtorey

Jan 09, 2014 (ACCESSWIRE via COMTEX) -- MADISON HEIGHTS, MI / ACCESSWIRE / January 8, 2014 / Creative Edge Nutrition Inc. (pinksheets:FITX) is proud to announce that it has completed its website http://www.cenbiotechinc.com/ for use in the Canadian Medical Marijuana business. Most recently, CEN Biotech received its Ready to Build Letter from Health Canada and was featured in Forbes Magazine.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/karstenstrauss/2013/12/30/big-marijuana-is-it-the-future/

On January 7, 2014, Windsor Essex Economic Development held a press conference welcoming CEN Biotech Inc. to the Region. Congratulations, accolades and support were given by Mayor Tom Bain of the Town of Lakeshore and Sandra Pupatello the President & CEO of Windsor Essex Economic Development Commission. CEN Biotech aims to be the world leader in the production and sale of medical cannabis. Please watch the following video of the press conference.

https://vimeo.com/83685127

Bill Chaaban, CEO stated "it is our aim to become the largest commercial producer of medical cannabis in the world. It is amazing to have the support of the Mayor, the former Provincial Minister of Trade and the regional economic development commission.

This political acceptance could potentially open doors to nations around the world for the export of our medicine. It is our goal to build out all 10.3 acres of land that we have leased to become world leaders. Since the region recently lost 700 jobs at the closure of the Heinz factory, it has become our goal to replace those jobs for the region. We thank our shareholders for their hard work compiling the following links."

Look for more exciting developments to come out of Creative Edge Nutrition, Inc. as we continue with this forward momentum.

Bill Chaaban, CEO stated "it is our aim to become the largest commercial producer of medical cannabis in the world. It is amazing to have the support of the Mayor, the former Provincial Minister of Trade and the regional economic development commission.

:money:

ouch.. i hear a evil laugh in the background when i read this... :devil:

they are trying to take over the world..

pretty bad when the CEO states even he is amazed he has support.. :fpc:

NOT IN OUR STATE - NOT ON MY WATCH :phone:

STAY AWAY CEN Biotech

Our Vision

Canadian patients deserve nothing less than a supply system of medical marihuana that is safe, secure, accountable, auditable, managed and supervised by responsible and highly qualified professionals. Canadian patients deserve to know the potency of the product they receive. They deserve a product that is free of pesticides and other contaminants. CEN Biotech, Inc., as a licensed producer of medical cannabis, will supplement an environment of self-regulation and control while avoiding any quality, safety or security issues that may fuel opposition to the use of dried marihuana for medicinal purposes.

notice how they don't mention the quality of the cannabis? only the testers involved...

oh sure they say you will know its pesticides at a "safe" level for human consumption" (how they are going to determine this is kinda beyond me because last time i checked NONE would be the appropriate level of any containment) but they don't ever mention the quality of the product... only that it will "meet the needs, be accounted for, and be properly labeled for strength"

no thank you...

i can grow my own organic medical grade cannabis and i know exactly what comes out of it when consumed because i know how she was cared for throughout her life and what when into her..

as the ole saying goes....garbage in garbage out... quality awesome in... quality awesome out.

:money:

ouch.. i hear a evil laugh in the background when i read this... :devil:

they are trying to take over the world..

pretty bad when the CEO states even he is amazed he has support.. :fpc:

NOT IN OUR STATE - NOT ON MY WATCH :phone:

STAY AWAY CEN Biotech

I agree they want control of all the Cannabis but if they try people will alway still grow unless our Government makes it so if someone is caught the punishment is worse then before 

• 1 year later...