Tommy Chong Talks About Using Cannabis Oil For His Prostate Cancer

t-pain

• 3 weeks later...

my best friend was diagnosed with prostate cancer on October 18, 2013. he was advised by his doctor that his only options were to get a prostatectomy or have radiation seeds implanted in his prostate or receive regular external beam radiation. he declined. we knew there had to be other options.
he is very prayerful and I thought there was surely another way out, we prayed very hard with my prayer group which has seen so many miracles and believe in Gods power of Miraculous Healing,
I scoured the Internet and discovered a wealth of information about cannabis oil curing cancer. I was able to obtain some medical marijuana oil (Rick Simpson Oil) from a reliable dealer, ( e )
it was tested very potent and my friend consumed the recommended dosage.
 by mid January.Our prayers intensified we thanked thanked God for the new glimmer of hope hheI had a cancer reassessment which consisted of an MRI with a state of the art Tesla 3 MRI machine.
Results - NO SIGN OF CANCER! CANCER FREE!
One of the things that helped him while going through all this was reading the testimonials and the success stories of those who have used the oil and were cured And with good food diet and intensive prayers. Now that he is cured and I feel I need to let others know as well. Please feel free to contact me if you want any more information on PHoenix tears or email
( e )my best friend was diagnosed with prostate cancer on October 18, 2013. he was advised by his doctor that his only options were to get a prostatectomy or have radiation seeds implanted in his prostate or receive regular external beam radiation. he declined. we knew there had to be other options.
he is very prayerful and I thought there was surely another way out, we prayed very hard with my prayer group which has seen so many miracles and believe in Gods power of Miraculous Healing,
I scoured the Internet and discovered a wealth of information about cannabis oil curing cancer. I was able to obtain some medical marijuana oil (Rick Simpson Oil) from a reliable dealer, ( e )
it was tested very potent and my friend consumed the recommended dosage.
 by mid January.Our prayers intensified we thanked thanked God for the new glimmer of hope hheI had a cancer reassessment which consisted of an MRI with a state of the art Tesla 3 MRI machine.
Results - NO SIGN OF CANCER! CANCER FREE!
One of the things that helped him while going through all this was reading the testimonials and the success stories of those who have used the oil and were cured And with good food diet and intensive prayers. Now that he is cured and I feel I need to let others know as well. Please feel free to contact me if you want any more information on PHoenix tears or email
( e )

Please contact poster by PM

nice swipe there. Lets not forget that prayer may have been the "cure" ?  The cannabis oil surely didn't hurt anyone, unless it was actually RSO, with naptha left behind?

Defining the quantified efficacy of cannabis oil as  "potent" is silly. "potent" means what? to whom?   anecdotal stories are nice eye candy, but the real help is offered in details, controls, lab tests etc. There is also a chance of misdiagnosis, either in the beginning or right now. It happens all the time. Providing your contact info like this is an obvious plug, real help may have been to offer up the lab results of the "RSO Oil", not telling us we can buy I from you.

I'm not blowing out the candle understand and wish you and yours many healthy years

The truth will set u free

in the perfect world we the caregivers would be eligible for some of that research money

Because setting up a grow room by yourself with extra money form a 9 to 5 at minimum wage and taking that dream to a 10 plus lights room sounds like a lot of research and development to me