Haze Portable Vaporizer

I've got a haze 2.5 and its a pretty darn good unit. I like it for the portability. Everything fits into the unit, so it's easy to take with you. Haze is an awesome company to do business with, they have the upgrade program, where when the next upgraded unit comes out, they will update your unit for $100. That one time fee also entitles you to all future upgrades at no cost. If you have any other questions, let me know. I'd be glad to answer them

I've got a haze 2.5 and its a pretty darn good unit. I like it for the portability. Everything fits into the unit, so it's easy to take with you. Haze is an awesome company to do business with, they have the upgrade program, where when the next upgraded unit comes out, they will update your unit for $100. That one time fee also entitles you to all future upgrades at no cost. If you have any other questions, let me know. I'd be glad to answer them

It's a conduction/convection with two chambers for flowers, oil, or wax.

It's roughly the size of a flask and is fairly light-weight.

It's a high-end portable that has some versatility that others don't.

Vapor quality is okay and the unit is well built. comparable to other 250-300$ units.

Pax2 is coming out soon.

wow, what a toy.

ok, my interest is piqued, thank you.

dumb question #1-  will all AA batteries work with this unit?

How many puffs will a normal Duracell twins give up?(days/bowls or)

does any product come into contact with any heating elements directly?

what weight of oil will once bowl hold, and what keeps it from spilling while in your pocket?

now the deal breaker. on your first inhale was there a funny taste that eventually wore off and went away? after how many hits?

you have any ideas for improvement?

complaints?

I got my wallet out......

nope, can't use aa's. It's a proprietary battery. The unit comes with 2, you can buy extended life batteries for it also. The battery life isn't terrible, you will get a few bowls out of a battery. Whether the flower comes in contact with a heat element depends on which screen you use. One of the screen setups allows flower to contact the sides of the combustion chamber, it probably isn't the actual heating element.

If you're using oil, you have to use the "cans" but with oils, the unit has to be kept horizontal, or it will leak. One of the minor complaints out there.

And no. No nasty taste, although I don't think the vapor is super flavorful out of this unit.

To be completely honest, I don't know that I would completely recommend the unit though. I think this is one of the better "truly portable" units out there, but I would not recommend it as a home unit, or a replacement for a plug in vape. If you don't plan on using it on the go, I'd go a different direction probably.