Well, no 2 cases are the same. I guess it depends how many people are scheduling days off during Christmas.  : ) 

It took about 18 business days for mine from the day they received it. (Nov. 19)

But that's actually 19 days and I subtracted a day for Thanksgiving. Black Friday isn't a national holiday yet, is it?

So yeah, if everything is good with the paperwork, it should be early January. But I think you're legal before that, 14 days after they receive your application or something like that? Others on here will know the exact details...maybe even your CG?

I sent my paper work in on the 22 of nov, got my card on the 4th of dec!

took less than 21 days last time also, man 2 yr's go by quick, oh crap im 2 yrs older than last time :yahoo-wave:

Peace

That is really quick. I've sent my paperwork in 3 times now. The very first time, my doctor screwed up her address part and they sent it back after about 6 weeks so I could get it corrected.

Luckily they only asked for one section to be repaired but it still meant I had to receive it from them, send it on to her, wait from it from her and then resubmit it to the state. Took a couple of months altogether. Pretty big PITA. And it was only good for one year.

Last time I sent it in was pretty quick. I don't remember exactly how long but it was about a month. And I was pretty amazed they even added an extra month or so to the 2 years. It was actually good for 2 years and a couple of months. I didn't understand why but I sure didn't argue it...