Jump to content

Will I be able to get a medical card? (Marijuana possession charge)


Recommended Posts

Ok so I'm about to turn 18 and want to get my card and have a qualifying condition. But back when I was 13 years old I was caught with marijuana at school that essentially wasn't even mine. They called the police and I got a court hearing. Went to court for the first hearing and on the second hearing I explained the situation they made a decision and decided to throw it out in all basic terms. Supposedly it's in a "sealed" record at the court and is not on my record and isn't suppose to have any impact on my record except for my record at that court. (Livingston County Michigan) so when I get my recommendation and the paperwork goes into the state will the card go through? I don't think there should be an issue because it's a "sealed" record but I don't know if that record was ever sent to the state or not. Was supposedly suppose to be removed off the court records when I turned 17. Please help me figure this out thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

yep, any ex-convicts or ex-felons can get a patient card.

caregiver card is a different question.

good luck buddy.

if you are worried, you can go to michigan ichat and do a background check on yourself to see whats on your record. i think it costs $10.

well i guess ichat says surpressed records wont be found there either, so no luck there.

if you have more questions feel free to ask.

Edited by bax
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...