Caregiver seeking a couple patients in the Bay City and surrounding areas

Experienced grower looking to add another couple patients. I have several grows on other sites i will gladly share as a reference, but only if admis allow.

Hopefully not too intrusive for a first time post. I have been a long time lurker just finally getting around to registering. 

15 hours ago, CigNv said:

Experienced grower looking to add another couple patients. I have several grows on other sites i will gladly share as a reference, but only if admis allow.

Hopefully not too intrusive for a first time post. I have been a long time lurker just finally getting around to registering. 

Can't link other sites for obvious reasons, like just trying to create traffic on your site (spamming), but you can post pics here in your advertisement. What are you growing, have on hand, and how much is it going for?

Bay City is a tough area to sell in. We have a whole lot of great dispensaries and some really awesome caregivers here locally.

Thanks! Yes, that is why i wanted to ask before putting any links in. I will add a few pics of some of what i have grown. May start up a grow journal here too. 

I have some Blue Dream and some Gorilla Zkittlez on hand. Skunk and Do-si-dos coming up as well as some CBD only. If i can get 100 an oz i am usually happy with it. I aquire and grow whatever my patients request (I currently have 2 patients). Free pre rolls and samples all the time. I believe in try before you buy.

Yes, quite a few dispensaries around, most with pretty decent flower and selection now and some of their prices are starting to become a lot more realistic. I shop the stores and deliver for free locally too. 

I also provide grow help as well if they are interested in growing themselves. I also would love to network with other growers in the area. I tend to be a seed hoarder so always have plenty around to trade. I give away my cuttings as well when i lollipop before flower.

9 minutes ago, CigNv said:

Thanks! Yes, that is why i wanted to ask before putting any links in. I will add a few pics of some of what i have grown. May start up a grow journal here too. 

I have some Blue Dream and some Gorilla Zkittlez on hand. Skunk and Do-si-dos coming up as well as some CBD only. If i can get 100 an oz i am usually happy with it. I aquire and grow whatever my patients request (I currently have 2 patients). Free pre rolls and samples all the time. I believe in try before you buy.

Yes, quite a few dispensaries around, most with pretty decent flower and selection now and some of their prices are starting to become a lot more realistic. I shop the stores and deliver for free locally too. 

I also provide grow help as well if they are interested in growing themselves. I also would love to network with other growers in the area. I tend to be a seed hoarder so always have plenty around to trade. I give away my cuttings as well when i lollipop before flower.

Sounds very real to me, in a world of fakeness. Thanks for being real.

• 7 months later...

Still looking for 2 more patients if anyone is in need. I deliver for free up to an hour drive from Bay City.

Currently have lots of Girl Scout Cookies on hand and a smattering of several other phenos to try out. I have also got pretty good at making bubble hash which is becoming a patient favorite. Probably because i don't charge enough for it. 

• 1 year later...