New: Caregiver in Allegan County seeking Patients.

24 minutes ago, American Honey said:

Hi everyone I am looking for a compassion club in the area to link up with medical patients in my area who do not have a caregiver. I grow superb herb and am looking to help out those in my community.

What area?

Pure West Compassion Club | Medical & Recreational Dispensary

Cannabis store in Ottawa County, Michigan

•  In-store shopping

Address: 840 N Black river Dr Ste #80, Holland, MI 49424

Hours: 
Closed ⋅ Opens 12PM

Health & safety: Mask required · Staff required to disinfect surfaces between visits · More details

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Detroit58
      Looking to add a Medical Cannabis Patient. Multiple varieties (including Cattatonic) grown organically. Patient input in varieties grown is encouraged. Flower oriented but medibles available. Good volume (though not able to provide legal MAX of 2.5 oz per day - lol) and pricing.
    • By keith mclaughlin
      On this episode of Let’s be Blunt, Montel talks with Mark and Christy Zartler. They are parents to twin daughters, one of which, Kara, suffers from Autism and Cerebral Palsy and struggles with severe self-injurious behavior related to her condition. Whole plant cannabis has helped to relieve some of her symptoms when traditional medications didn’t. That wouldn’t be a problem if they lived in a legal medical cannabis state, but they live in Texas. The Zartler’s risk the wrath of law enforcement and Child Protective Services (when Kara was younger) in order to bring their daughter the only medication that brings her relief from her self injurious behavior. They are sharing their story in hopes of helping other families who are coping with similar situations.

• By rcharlestjr
      As I reflect on my endeavor as a minority, that has had plenty of negative impact over the years due to cannabis, I cant help but shake my head with disgust over recent policy's that have limited freedoms, pulled the playing field beneath my feet, and allowed the affluent business participants every advantage.  How does social inequity programs help a minority like me. Well they can offer me job training, and coaching on how to write a resume, etc..  Somehow that constitutes righting the years of negative effects that cannabis, along with over policing has had on the black community.  I don't need help finding a job, or writing a resume, but I would like to see a fair and equitable landscape for Medical and Commercial Cultivators, so I can play on the varsity team. I happen to be Republican and believe it's plain un-American to systematically limit who I can sale to. I can see added additional requirements like , testing, secure transport, Metric logging, etc.. Your rules have affectively killed my shot at the American dream. I used savings it took me 25 years to accumulate to get in the business, just to be told, sorry you cant sell your product here. even though others are selling their lower quality, higher priced products to the dispensaries and on to the end user. 
      Maybe they want the equity to be limited to lower tier workers that pose no threat. One thing is for sure, in my case as a minority with over 200k of my own money invested, they don't want me on the field. I have tried to get on the social equity panel. . . not a single response.  Not even a "you didn't make the cut" email.  Hard to believe they have more qualified candidates, as I served as an Executive with both Berkshire Hathaway and Bank of America and lead a similar group. But I think I know why. . . no one in charge is looking for real change, solid initiatives, measurable progress.  Window dressing at best, and we need to do better.

• By DVandrunen
      Skilled caregiver looking for 1 to 2 qualified patients. I specialize in high quality flower, tincture, RSO and cannabutter. I have a variety of options available. Message me if you have questions or need help getting your license, etc.
    • By Blake S
      Hi I am a caregiver located in Clarkston MI. 
      I have been growing organically in soil for over 6 years, and have horticulture and kinesiology degrees from Michigan State. I work as an analytical chemist in a state  cannabis compliance laboratory, I understand the plants very well. I would be happy to grow strains of your choosing, as well as make trips for you. 
      I have the ability to make high quality Rosin and Edibles, and am currently in the process of special ordering a custom industry-standard freeze drier for the freshest rosin and flower you can experience.
      I have researched and witnessed at my job some the best breeders today in the US, Numbers do not lie, and all products can be lab tested at your request including edibles.