Legal transfers to another adult ?

So if I am reading this right I can gift cannabis to other adults and not face any penalty's under Michigan law is this correct?

This question is in reference to a prospective patient wanted to see the quality of my medicine I gifted him a gram or two of two different strains.

333.27955 Lawful activities by person 21 years of age or older; terms, conditions, limitations, and restrictions; denial of custody or visitation prohibited.

Sec. 5.

1. Notwithstanding any other law or provision of this act, and except as otherwise provided in section 4 of this act, the following acts by a person 21 years of age or older are not unlawful, are not an offense, are not grounds for seizing or forfeiting property, are not grounds for arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, are not grounds for search or inspection, and are not grounds to deny any other right or privilege:
  (a) except as permitted by subdivision (b), possessing, using or consuming, internally possessing, purchasing, transporting, or processing 2.5 ounces or less of marihuana, except that not more than 15 grams of marihuana may be in the form of marihuana concentrate;
  (b) within the person's residence, possessing, storing, and processing not more than 10 ounces of marihuana and any marihuana produced by marihuana plants cultivated on the premises and cultivating not more than 12 marihuana plants for personal use, provided that no more than 12 marihuana plants are possessed, cultivated, or processed on the premises at once;
  (c) assisting another person who is 21 years of age or older in any of the acts described in this section; and
  (d) giving away or otherwise transferring without remuneration up to 2.5 ounces of marihuana, except that not more than 15 grams of marihuana may be in the form of marihuana concentrate, to a person 21 years of age or older, as long as the transfer is not advertised or promoted to the public.