The War On People Has Caused The 420 Bp Disaster !

The War on (People) Drugs has Caused the 420 BP Disaster !!!

article-1269017-094A753D000005DC-72.jpg

We all should be MAD as Hell and We Can NOT take this INSAIN WAR any Longer

oilspill2.jpg

This is the Time to get the Peoples Attention !!!

bp-burn_1641738c.jpg

------------------------- The Time to ACT is NOW !!! -----------------------------------------------

-------------------------END Prohibition NOW !!!---------------------------------------------------

FREE the HEMP PLANT NOW so Americans can Grow Clean Energy for OUR COUNTRY !!!

Write Everyone you can think of, TV Stations,

Newspapers, Congresswimps (Congressmen),

Senafools (Senators) TODAY !!!

Add Links to this Post Everywhere in the Cyper World that You Can, WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE and the TIME is NOW !!!

I'm DONE sitting behind this Computer and I

Will Come Out of the Closet Soon and Expose

MySelf to the World, for the Good of all People.

------- The TRUTH MUST be TOLD-----

CO (Derf)

wow

48+ Hours, 2 POST, One Awesome PERSON not understanding the Post and one who Corrects me on the Oil aspect, and Your Correct, WE NEED OIL, not crude oil, HEMP OIL FTW.

Only TWO People OUTRAGE by the REAL FACTS.

The 1937 Tax Act Has Destroyed Our World, What part of this short Vid do Folks not Understand ???

EXPOSE MYSELF, LOL WHAT FOR, Hardly Anyone CARES or Just doesn't Understand the Real TRUTH. Why should I Make Myself a TARGET. I'm OBVIOUSLY on the Wrong Site.

I REALLY Loved this site as some of you Know and I Really Hate to Leave (Tears running down my face), BUT I have too for the GOOD of the REAL CAUSE. OBVIOUSLY I'm HURT, I Belive in the REAL DEAL, FREE THE TREE ( look at my SIGNATURE ) and the Lack of INTREST in this Thread has made Me VERY SAD.

I MUST Spend More Time on the Sites that want too FREE THE TREE for OBVIOUS REASONS, it's THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

In MY Short Time on this Site I have Meet and Confided My Secerets too a few Members and I Really Love You Guys, I'm Leaving the Site but I'm not Leaving You, You Guys got my # and I'll NEVER Leave YOU GUYS. However this is My Last Written POST. :(

I have Laughed at all the PastTHREADS from all the folks who wanted to Leave the Site but Really wanted Attention, I don't want Attention, I want a COMMUNITY who is OUTRAGED OVER OUR INSAINE DRUG WAR that is DESTROYING OUR WORLD and DESTROYING LIFES OF GOOD PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELFS thru INCARCERATIONS.

Are You OUTRAGED over this Insain WAR, if So HIT ME WITH A NEGITIVE REP on this POST!!!! MY Next WRITTEN Post May Come on this Site if I hit a NEGITIVE 3,600, No Cheating Mod's. But in all Reality it will never happen and I will Never PUBLICLY Post a WRITTEN REPLIE Here Again as Captian Obvious.

I'm Sorry, Obviously I Love the True Cause and must spend My Time where it is Most Needed.

I Love You all, I'll Be Lurking, My Post Views will Rise but my Written Post Counts Have Ended.

Good LUCK Too ALL and Have an AWESOME LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Final Written PUBLIC MMMA 2.0 Posts Count :332 (791 old and new sit total)

and Current New Site MMMA 2.0 Views: 603

GREG n BRAD !!!! Thanks for the SITE !!!!!!

PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL !!!!

CO

Phaq leaving! You should stay and raise hell! Not to many people spread the truth on here! Most are walking on egg shells trying not to hurt any ones feelings! I say if the truth hurts so be it! (OOUUCCCHHH) darn THAT HURT!

wink.gif

Peace Bro!

Jim

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, stay with us, I have gotten so much info from you its not funny. Captian O, if you have Yahoo Messenger or something like that, I would love to keep in contact with you, if you want, shoot me a PM. But alas, if you are going to leave us, (neg rep givin) good luck with all that you do, and Free the Tree!

Great Post. I would love to learn of other ways besides posting stories to do my part to make MMJ COMPLETELY legal. I am EXTREMELY outraged at the fact the our gov't and LEOs can do whatever they want and are ABOVE the law. I'm TIRED of it. Anyone have any suggestions on what I CAN DO to be a factor in the full legalization of MMJ, PLEASE PM OR REPLY. Thanks. Oh, and if you ARE really leaving CO, we will miss you, and good luck with everything you do.

I grew up playing in those Gulf waters and later made a living commercial fishing.This should be thought of as an Act of War.Americas seafood pantry just took a serious hit.I wish You luck Brother because the people You are trying to change are corrupted by Coin and Power and they run this chit with impunity.And if You dare to fight back they just add more charges.Its time for some street court to take effect let them see just how precarious thier bubble life really is.If you need any help Brother You got my # be safe.

very interesting information.. an no, i dont agree with walkin on egg shells.. but honestly, all our gov is gunna do is try to come up with something more major to make news worthy so that the ignorant ppl can forget all about the giant oil spill..

very interesting information.. an no, i dont agree with walkin on egg shells.. but honestly, all our gov is gunna do is try to come up with something more major to make news worthy so that the ignorant ppl can forget all about the giant oil spill..

You are most likely right. They have been trying for one of those "false flag terror plots". The numbskull who got arrested in NYC for trying to make an explosive device in his car using the wrong kind of fertilizer. WTF!!!???

I simply don't trust our government any more. Both political parties are so out of touch with the plight of normal people it is sad and laughable all at the same time.

I, too, grew up playing in those gulf waters. My mother had a beach house in Surfside Beach, TX.

There was an oil spill that hugely affected the Galveston, TX area in 1979 with tar balls and oil all over the beach...

They knew the oil rig was going to blow over and hour before it happened. All of the employees should have been taken off of that rig.

What should happen is for the executives of BP and TransOcean to be charged with MURDER!

Mizerman :angry:

I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm not sure the numbers add up.  A lot of Good Stuff comes from hemp and cannabis, but I don't think oil production is high on the list.  A few numbers from a quick Google search:

Hemp oil yeilds per acre:  ~ 40 gallons / acre-year (http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_yield.html)

US Oil Consumption:  ~ 20 million barrels / day, or 300 million gallons/year (http://www.eia.doe.gov/basics/quickoil.html)

At full production,  then, about 7 million acres of hemp would be required to produce enough hemp oil to equal current petroleum consumption.

Total US crop-producing farmland: ~400 million acres (http://www.ers.usda.gov/statefacts/us.htm)

So oil-producing hemp would need to be about 2% (7 million / 400 million) of current crop acreage.

Oh, darn, that does sound feasible.  I just proved myself wrong.  Carry on folks...

I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm not sure the numbers add up.  A lot of Good Stuff comes from hemp and cannabis, but I don't think oil production is high on the list.  A few numbers from a quick Google search:

Hemp oil yeilds per acre:  ~ 40 gallons / acre-year (http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_yield.html)

US Oil Consumption:  ~ 20 million barrels / day, or 300 million gallons/year (http://www.eia.doe.gov/basics/quickoil.html)

At full production,  then, about 7 million acres of hemp would be required to produce enough hemp oil to equal current petroleum consumption.

Total US crop-producing farmland: ~400 million acres (http://www.ers.usda.gov/statefacts/us.htm)

So oil-producing hemp would need to be about 2% (7 million / 400 million) of current crop acreage.

Oh, darn, that does sound feasible.  I just proved myself wrong.  Carry on folks...

I was just going to say that.... But yes, we can do use Hemp Oil as our primary Oil source. Also, what doesnt go into making OIL can go into making paper, food, plastic, and a HUGE list of other stuff...

• 2 months later...

Ok, I have been gone long enough !!!

Obviously I'll never get to -3600 and the BP Gulf Well has been stoped and I have spent my time Promoting Hemp for Fuel and have made some progress helping that cause. I'm Back here to Help Our Cause here but I will not post as offen as I did in the past.

I have kept up with all the action here but have not posted in months so I could devote my time to the Promotion of Cannabis Hemp for Fuel. We are still a long way from Freeing the Hemp Plant and More action is needed in Promoting the Medical aspect of the Cannibis Plant. We are gaining more ground with the medical aspect of Cannibis and in the long run that will free the Hemp Plant to Fuel our Country.

Patients and Cargivers are getting the shaft from too many communities across our state and it's time for more Positive Action and I'm ready to Help in any way that I can. I would like to Thank Blueberry for his Devotion to our cause and also would like to Thank all the people who have suported Him and Our Cause these past couple of months.

C.O.

wow

48+ Hours, 2 POST, One Awesome PERSON not understanding the Post and one who Corrects me on the Oil aspect, and Your Correct, WE NEED OIL, not crude oil, HEMP OIL FTW.

Only TWO People OUTRAGE by the REAL FACTS.

The 1937 Tax Act Has Destroyed Our World, What part of this short Vid do Folks not Understand ???

EXPOSE MYSELF, LOL WHAT FOR, Hardly Anyone CARES or Just doesn't Understand the Real TRUTH. Why should I Make Myself a TARGET. I'm OBVIOUSLY on the Wrong Site.

I REALLY Loved this site as some of you Know and I Really Hate to Leave (Tears running down my face), BUT I have too for the GOOD of the REAL CAUSE. OBVIOUSLY I'm HURT, I Belive in the REAL DEAL, FREE THE TREE ( look at my SIGNATURE ) and the Lack of INTREST in this Thread has made Me VERY SAD.

I MUST Spend More Time on the Sites that want too FREE THE TREE for OBVIOUS REASONS, it's THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

In MY Short Time on this Site I have Meet and Confided My Secerets too a few Members and I Really Love You Guys, I'm Leaving the Site but I'm not Leaving You, You Guys got my # and I'll NEVER Leave YOU GUYS. However this is My Last Written POST. :(

I have Laughed at all the PastTHREADS from all the folks who wanted to Leave the Site but Really wanted Attention, I don't want Attention, I want a COMMUNITY who is OUTRAGED OVER OUR INSAINE DRUG WAR that is DESTROYING OUR WORLD and DESTROYING LIFES OF GOOD PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELFS thru INCARCERATIONS.

Are You OUTRAGED over this Insain WAR, if So HIT ME WITH A NEGITIVE REP on this POST!!!! MY Next WRITTEN Post May Come on this Site if I hit a NEGITIVE 3,600, No Cheating Mod's. But in all Reality it will never happen and I will Never PUBLICLY Post a WRITTEN REPLIE Here Again as Captian Obvious.

I'm Sorry, Obviously I Love the True Cause and must spend My Time where it is Most Needed.

I Love You all, I'll Be Lurking, My Post Views will Rise but my Written Post Counts Have Ended.

Good LUCK Too ALL and Have an AWESOME LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Final Written PUBLIC MMMA 2.0 Posts Count :332 (791 old and new sit total)

and Current New Site MMMA 2.0 Views: 603

GREG n BRAD !!!! Thanks for the SITE !!!!!!

PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL !!!!

CO

Archived