Strawberry Cough

Anybody grown this cut strain..? It seems to not like anything but water and has shown signs of early yellowing but maybe not, never grown it. Just want some feedback it has very compact nugs and is about half way Amber. Deciding how long to run it out.

Wish I could help out, I have some Stawberry Cough in veg but this is my first run with it. I have another friend with some two weeks in flowering, but this is also his first run with it. Two weeks into flower his is stretching like crazy (compared to the Sour Diesel and Alaskan Ice he is flowering in the same cab).

How far into flowering are you now? I've not seen any yellowing on his Strawberry Cough but he's only two weeks into flowering.

I have grown this strain for 2 harvests and I am half way into another harvest. Good strain and I have all green leaves top to bottom on all my plants. I use a slow release fertilizer that is all organic and mix 1 cup per 5 gallon bucket and just water after that. I also grow G-13, Medicuana, Bubble Gum, white widow, super nova and a few others I grew very successful this way.

unlike the other poster, we had good yield on the cough, it grew easily and full I would liken its growth and density along with yield- to some assghanis or shivas. This strain is a favorite for my daytime meds. I would say it is an easy-moderate grow and perfect for a beginner. The yield depends on so much, but mostly it depends on the lumens/watts per plant, so one person may have a smaller yield then another just simply because we all grow different and have our own ways of doin things. If you grow it under a 600w hps and only had like 4-6 plants under it you should yield approx 1/2 oz to 2 oz depending on your method. Not a bad strain for growin

Wish I could help out, I have some Stawberry Cough in veg but this is my first run with it. I have another friend with some two weeks in flowering, but this is also his first run with it. Two weeks into flower his is stretching like crazy (compared to the Sour Diesel and Alaskan Ice he is flowering in the same cab).

How far into flowering are you now? I've not seen any yellowing on his Strawberry Cough but he's only two weeks into flowering.

Nope no yellowing yet, the AI is dropping leaves like dead flies though, I'll take some pics of them tonight before the sun goes down. I have another patient freind who got the same Straw. C. and he's a week ahead of me and his is starting to explode; also no yellowing on his either.

Good Luck,BP

Archived