Curious

curious

I have a friend that is a caregiver here in the tri-cities, and I was becoming very interested in it. The thought to help people in great need of it and seeing how it has an effect on them for the better. But a cut to the chase, I have done a whole bunch of research and I know you need to know a patient but most people out their don't even know the medical Marijuana is legal in Michigan. I would like to become a caregiver and help patients in need but I am not registered nor do I know a new coming patient going for their card which was why I was hoping the internet would help. I do know that patients that do or do not have a caregiver can change their registration form by calling or what ever it is need to take those actions. I am over the age of 21 and do not have no drug felony's. Please if anyone in the tri-city area(Bay City) could respond back in an email it would be greatly appreciated. lowryder1234@hotmail.com

Compassion clubs are the way to go, attend them on a regular basis. People are more likely to trust you being involved in the cause, or they may know patients looking. Gilda's Club is a good source also, contact(if in your area) offer to do a presentation on the laws and benefits.

• 2 weeks later...

I am new to this also.. are people alowed at the CC meeting without cards just to come in and meet people?

Yes... Useally Compassion Meeting will say if their

Open to the Public... or are Closed to Card Holders / Members Only .

If their Open to the Public your allowed ...

Becoming a Member of your local Compassion Meeting

in your area would be in your best interest ...

and make it easier to understand things alot Easier ...

Archived