Thanks To All An Wish Ya All Best Of Luck

I thought an dreamed from the beginning that the MMMA an compassion clubs were here for the cause not for profit an fighting.

I have had enough hart ack an feel betrayed by so many people right now! Im 33 years old an my feet have screwed me for life because of a auto wreck,ive been a smoker for years an be leave in Rick Simpson cure for ever even before the law came in affect! I applied for my MMMP card to feel that it was the safer way of life,now i wonder if it was the right choice? A choice to feel freedom w a card,now i wish i never got involved with it at all ! I have spent much of my hard made money in to Cereal City CC an helped as many as i can in the club,to only be attacked by people that see $$ signs in my eyes take over a club house that was Cereal Citys,to destroy a club w a 100+ members is soo sad!

I know i have had beefs w some of ya,but i only ment well an was trying to be part of a club an just get ran over again an again!

I put up a fight for my store Hippy 2 Xtreme,Wlamart joe,the MMMA protests an mush more! Because i did be leave in them an the law an the good people that were involved.

I open up my back room to Branch County CC to have meetings to help teach the world about MM,i have so many folks come in an talk to me about the clubs an the MMMA ...hand out much needed info on the clubs an the MMMA. I bet everyday i send out info packs in my store to customers to educate them to help them an the help support the cause an the MMMA! I m so down right now im gonna pull all the info from my counters,an ack like i dont know a thing about it,after i have preached an preached it to people day in an day out...as i be leave in it,but now cant trust people anymore as its all about the best club,not helping others!

Hell im 33 yrs old sittin here at my computer in tears over this,why because i cared...cared a lot an now feel i cant trust anyone any more! I have a family to provide for an thought i had made a good choice in helping many people,passing the word of the MMMA to folks that didnt have a clue about it or how to get qualified ! TO be only be walked on by people in some CC's . The take over of the club house in Battle creek is soo sad ! why does it have to be WHO has the better club? why couldn't we all just get along? Why show greed,is it for the $$? I personally feel that the club thing was planned from the beginning,as some lied to us to just to try to destroy a good CC an take over its members! Its not about us its about the sick people that need help dam it !!! Or was it all about $$ an power? The world is built around power an the power of certain people,why does the law an CC's have to be about power?

As of today i am gonna pull all the info from my store an ack like i dont know a thing about it,why because i dont feel the trust in it any more..it seems to be a power struggle between many people when it should be about the sick people that needed our/my help to learn about it!

Greg F. i feel for ya man...u put up a heel of a fight an a big congrats goes out to you!!

Maggie Perrin...Im so sorry that many people have ran u in to the ground,just for the power of them selves !

Dawn Wolf...you an Bill are great people...glad i had a chance to meet ya both....

Kevin Spitler...I wish ya luck w the BC hydro store !

Ziggy..i have known u for many years..just watch your back...bro !!

Juile Trine...You are probably the greatest person i have meet,u always put a smile on my face...Thanks

To all involved i wish ya best of LUCK ! But its a dog eat dog world watch your backs!!

I know myself i will NOT apply again for my MMMP card as i don't feel the safety in it as i did when i applied for it !

I know im tired of it all folks,an i poured my heart out to it!

AN now its time to give it up,because it should NOT be about power an money!! It should really be about helping people!!!!

I wish Maggie an Cereal City the best of luck,as a founder of the club im backing away!

Calhoun county CC / Battle Creek CC.... i dont know any more ...i see a few of ya try for a power struggle,a struggle of people not even form Michigan ...they moved here for it ! So sad !!

But i wish ya luck i guess....

To all that i have meet..i wish ya the best of luck...but please remember to watch over your own family an your back,as there is people out to use ya an stab ya in the back!

Im sure after i post this on the MMMA site i will be banned !

But i did truly be leave that i could help an i did...now i just feel so betrayed by many i thought were my friends !

Love an peace My friends....Scottybud

I hope your day improves ..

I don't think you'll get banned for that post.

God Bless

Pb..keep up the good work...you have show much compassion...an i be leave in what u do an the oil ya make...someday you will be famous...!!

i here Ya Bro. when i went to my first CC meting their were 4 of us their now it's over 70 when we got busted people came to are court day for support and helped us get are grow going i do not want to name names as this forum is public.

i do here you about the $$$ for sure but it's not everyone but their are a lot of them But more of us then them we need you right now in Lansing i hope you can come i will stand up for you if you stand up for me thats what i think the MMMA is

i here Ya Bro. when i went to my first CC meting their were 4 of us their now it's over 70 when we got busted people came to are court day for support and helped us get are grow going i do not want to name names as this forum is public.

i do here you about the $$$ for sure but it's not everyone but their are a lot of them But more of us then them we need you right now in Lansing i hope you can come i will stand up for you if you stand up for me thats what i think the MMMA is

Thanks but i wont be at the march on the 17th...im so tore up over all the bs...power struggle! Just cant handle the stress..MM dont help w stress an the edge of break down...

Thanks but i wont be at the march on the 17th...im so tore up over all the bs...power struggle! Just cant handle the stress..MM dont help w stress an the edge of break down...

Treat yourself well. You can't help anyone else if you are empty.

Take a break. relax. recharge .. heal ..

Keep some of the money for yourself. If you don't, then you will not be able to help others.

To give, you have to have.

peace and love ..

Treat yourself well. You can't help anyone else if you are empty.

Take a break. relax. recharge .. heal ..

Keep some of the money for yourself. If you don't, then you will not be able to help others.

To give, you have to have.

peace and love ..

Thanks again PB...i have always enjoyed listening to u speak...your a great man w a great heart...

Thanks but i wont be at the march on the 17th...im so tore up over all the bs...power struggle! Just cant handle the stress..MM don't help w stress an the edge of break down...

i here Ya if you need some one to talk to you can PM me and i will give you my phone # thank you for all that you have done so far i think you have a lot more in you for fighting the good fight

Scottybud... you're too close to it right now man... back up a little give yourself some air... and only hook up with those people that have similar views as yourself... if that CC has gone where you don't believe it should, ease on out knowing you did the right thing.

Gotta give your self a break... ease up on all of it... and then if it still doesn't feel right... change the way you were doing it.

Better days.

Peace, Brother.

Thanks " Scottybud " for sharing your feelings w/ Us

and I can relate to what your saying ...

Much more then you know !

I feel your pain ...

If you want to talk further ,

Please PM me your phone number ....

or i can share mine w/ You ....

Tarzan

Scottybud... you're too close to it right now man... back up a little give yourself some air... and only hook up with those people that have similar views as yourself... if that CC has gone where you don't believe it should, ease on out knowing you did the right thing.

Gotta give your self a break... ease up on all of it... and then if it still doesn't feel right... change the way you were doing it.

Better days.

Peace, Brother.

Its not i dont want to be part of Cereal City CC,its a great club w true compassion for people not the money like others in the neighbor hood...

I just need a break ....i get to worked up over the resent happenings ...long sad story...

Dont get me wrong,Cereal City CC is a great club,i just need a break...i guess...

already got killer meds..just sometimes it not a stress killer...lol

Thanks " Scottybud " for sharing your feelings w/ Us

and I can relate to what your saying ...

Much more then you know !

I feel your pain ...

If you want to talk further ,

Please PM me your phone number ....

or i can share mine w/ You ....

Tarzan

Thanks man....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Canna seeds

I thought an dreamed from the beginning that the MMMA an compassion clubs were here for the cause not for profit an fighting.

I have had enough hart ack an feel betrayed by so many people right now! Im 33 years old an my feet have screwed me for life because of a auto wreck,ive been a smoker for years an be leave in Rick Simpson cure for ever even before the law came in affect! I applied for my MMMP card to feel that it was the safer way of life,now i wonder if it was the right choice? A choice to feel freedom w a card,now i wish i never got involved with it at all ! I have spent much of my hard made money in to Cereal City CC an helped as many as i can in the club,to only be attacked by people that see $$ signs in my eyes take over a club house that was Cereal Citys,to destroy a club w a 100+ members is soo sad!

I know i have had beefs w some of ya,but i only ment well an was trying to be part of a club an just get ran over again an again!

I put up a fight for my store Hippy 2 Xtreme,Wlamart joe,the MMMA protests an mush more! Because i did be leave in them an the law an the good people that were involved.

I open up my back room to Branch County CC to have meetings to help teach the world about MM,i have so many folks come in an talk to me about the clubs an the MMMA ...hand out much needed info on the clubs an the MMMA. I bet everyday i send out info packs in my store to customers to educate them to help them an the help support the cause an the MMMA! I m so down right now im gonna pull all the info from my counters,an ack like i dont know a thing about it,after i have preached an preached it to people day in an day out...as i be leave in it,but now cant trust people anymore as its all about the best club,not helping others!

Hell im 33 yrs old sittin here at my computer in tears over this,why because i cared...cared a lot an now feel i cant trust anyone any more! I have a family to provide for an thought i had made a good choice in helping many people,passing the word of the MMMA to folks that didnt have a clue about it or how to get qualified ! TO be only be walked on by people in some CC's . The take over of the club house in Battle creek is soo sad ! why does it have to be WHO has the better club? why couldn't we all just get along? Why show greed,is it for the $$? I personally feel that the club thing was planned from the beginning,as some lied to us to just to try to destroy a good CC an take over its members! Its not about us its about the sick people that need help dam it !!! Or was it all about $$ an power? The world is built around power an the power of certain people,why does the law an CC's have to be about power?

As of today i am gonna pull all the info from my store an ack like i dont know a thing about it,why because i dont feel the trust in it any more..it seems to be a power struggle between many people when it should be about the sick people that needed our/my help to learn about it!

Greg F. i feel for ya man...u put up a heel of a fight an a big congrats goes out to you!!

Maggie Perrin...Im so sorry that many people have ran u in to the ground,just for the power of them selves !

Dawn Wolf...you an Bill are great people...glad i had a chance to meet ya both....

Kevin Spitler...I wish ya luck w the BC hydro store !

Ziggy..i have known u for many years..just watch your back...bro !!

Juile Trine...You are probably the greatest person i have meet,u always put a smile on my face...Thanks

To all involved i wish ya best of LUCK ! But its a dog eat dog world watch your backs!!

I know myself i will NOT apply again for my MMMP card as i don't feel the safety in it as i did when i applied for it !

I know im tired of it all folks,an i poured my heart out to it!

AN now its time to give it up,because it should NOT be about power an money!! It should really be about helping people!!!!

I wish Maggie an Cereal City the best of luck,as a founder of the club im backing away!

Calhoun county CC / Battle Creek CC.... i dont know any more ...i see a few of ya try for a power struggle,a struggle of people not even form Michigan ...they moved here for it ! So sad !!

But i wish ya luck i guess....

To all that i have meet..i wish ya the best of luck...but please remember to watch over your own family an your back,as there is people out to use ya an stab ya in the back!

Im sure after i post this on the MMMA site i will be banned !

But i did truly be leave that i could help an i did...now i just feel so betrayed by many i thought were my friends !

Love an peace My friends....Scottybud

Watch my back from who.YOU Scotty is the 2 face lieing back stabber.Scotty starts trouble between people.He is not careing or compassionate a friend who was broke with no meds asked him for a joint and he got any money.I asked how about a clone he said I would have to have 10 of yours for one of mine.Whats this guy been smoking why would I trade 10 real plants from seed banks for a bag weed clone.Why is scotty trying to destroy every ones lives and the medical marijuana program?

Watch my back from who.YOU Scotty is the 2 face lieing back stabber.Scotty starts trouble between people.He is not careing or compassionate a friend who was broke with no meds asked him for a joint and he got any money.I asked how about a clone he said I would have to have 10 of yours for one of mine.Whats this guy been smoking why would I trade 10 real plants from seed banks for a bag weed clone.Why is scotty trying to destroy every ones lives and the medical marijuana program?

Stupid people say stupid things,go troll some were else!

Archived