Cops Entered The Bay City Private Club On Weds (4/7/10)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can a club be started, on private property, owned by the club or club member(s), and have a private room for Patients only, for the purpose of medication ? I assume so.

Seems like this was a rental..... not privately owned.

Seems like letting LEO in, without a warrant...... bad idea.

Selling, well, refer to the last two sentences.

Would seem that if people would just trade e-mails and cell #'s at the meetings that are on public, or rented space, and then visit each other on private property, behind closed/locked doors, this would not have happened.

The "conversation" between caregivers and patients, caregivers and caregivers, patients and patients, behind closed doors, seems like a better idea then setting up a weed flea market, on public or rented property.

I understand the wanting to help Patients, but selling at a gram price that comes out to a good $600 oz. is not helping the Patient. Crazy.

I'll stick to the meetings where they encourage networking.... after the meeting. No flea markets for me.

Or meetings that are held on private property. I think a lot of clubs need to look into buying a building. Even a foreclosed pole building or mobile home. Card holders only. Patients room in the back.

Maybe I am getting paranoid. When I heard about the club, my first reaction was that yes, I would love to try different strains, for my patient. But, wow, I'll wait till it is Leo approved or not. That didn't take long for a raid. Now what. Is everyone going to jail ? Nobody ? Pending ? I know we need to keep pushing on, but if we show up now, when, if any, will the next raid be ? I would like to think it is all cool now. Would love to go. So, what is the current status.

On to more paranoid thoughts. Was told last night, that publishing anything on here could bring the feds in. On the basis that these threads and e-mail travel through the net.... across state lines. Plant pics, grow tips... etc. Mods: You can copy paste this to a new thread, if it has any legs for discussion.

doomorgion@yahoo.com

u r invited my name is steve i m the pres :D

i would like to go to this meeting also. i live in huron county and there is no meetings up here. maybe if i go to a meeting like this one i could better understand what to do and how to get one going in my area. but of course as many of you know we are still trying to deal with mike anderson the cheif popo in badaxe. but anyways would it be posable to come to at least one meeting i am a card holder and my husband is my caregiver and i have a few other people who are card holders that want me to start a group up here but i don't have a clue as to what goes on at meeting or what it involves any help would be great! thanks dotinthebox

i would like to go to this meeting also. i live in huron county and there is no meetings up here. maybe if i go to a meeting like this one i could better understand what to do and how to get one going in my area. but of course as many of you know we are still trying to deal with mike anderson the cheif popo in badaxe. but anyways would it be posable to come to at least one meeting i am a card holder and my husband is my caregiver and i have a few other people who are card holders that want me to start a group up here but i don't have a clue as to what goes on at meeting or what it involves any help would be great! thanks dotinthebox

Hey dot stop by on a wednesday we can see what help we can be :D

"Also, a few people put out they're substances when the cops rolled in, but several of us didn't! That was kind of neat."

If people didn't put out their joints then the cops likely have metabolites in their systems. They ought write eachother tickets if they see eachother driving!

lol

Archived