Cops Entered The Bay City Private Club On Weds (4/7/10)

There was a complaint that you could smell marijuana outside of the club.

Several officers entered the premises with the permission of the owner. They checked everyones card(was funny cause you could tell they didn't know what they were looking at), took down everyones name and promptly left. All and all spent about 30min in the club checking over everyones stuff and questioning people.

They talked about they didn't want people sharing meds, or selling meds. They asked if we all brought our own to use.

Funniest part is they go up to someones jar of meds which has maaaaybe about 6 grams in it, hold up the jar, and say "so this is about 2 ounces right here?"

Made me giggle.

Apparently they had up to 12 cars parked down the road in the event they were going to do a full all and out raid.

No one was arrested, no one was taken. They did take down peoples names though, so the potential of them filing charges later on is there I guess.

Cops tried to argue that we were in a public place, even though we rent the hall specifically from the owner to have private medical clubs on Wednesday night. We also lock the doors to the club, and only let in exclusive people. It's a private club that goes beyond the normal private clubs in that not only do you have to be a card member, you have to have an invite as well.

If that doesn't meet the standard of private idk what does.

Also, a few people put out they're substances when the cops rolled in, but several of us didn't! That was kind of neat.

Didn't see this posted already, so if it was sorry to have reposted.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CaveatLector

"Also, a few people put out they're substances when the cops rolled in, but several of us didn't! That was kind of neat."

If people didn't put out their joints then the cops likely have metabolites in their systems. They ought write eachother tickets if they see eachother driving!

"Also, a few people put out they're substances when the cops rolled in, but several of us didn't! That was kind of neat."

If people didn't put out their joints then the cops likely have metabolites in their systems. They ought write eachother tickets if they see eachother driving!

thats funny lollol

Guest Wayne

So they had a right to come in? Or the club operator let them in and voluntarily surrendered everyone's rights? If this is the club on Henry street I want my f*%k*ng $20 membership back and my name off your f^#k*ng computer. I had no idea I was joining such a group. What the hell is wrong with you folks? I'm not going near any CC's now or ever if this is the way things are done. Getting advice from the MMMA board on this one?

Guest Wayne

Surrender your rights whenever possible, you can trust LEO to do the right thing all the time. Open your mouth and let them search anywhere they please. ConstitutionAL RIGHTS SHOULD BE TREATED AS THE JOKE THEY ARE.

Actually both clubs in Bay City are on the same street, the name just changes when you get past a certain road.

This is the Wednesday night club, not the weekend one.

The club operators were taken by surprise just like anyone else. The owner of the property we rent was contacted by the police and then allowed them to come into our club.

The owner of the building was with the cops the entire time.

Also we have no computer system.

We have pizza/pop/cool people.

And coney dogs.

Guest Wayne

All contact information is always entered into the LIEN system for future reference. If pulled over in the future you can bet your donkey this will pop up. Good luck if the LEO is a dick and "suspects" your driving under the influence.

Guest Wayne

Landlords do not have the right to enter without notice. Kick 'em out!!!! Or as a landlord can I give police, an ex spouse, domestic partner, or just anyone permission to enter your legally rented residence as I see fit?

Guest CaveatLector

Landlords do not have the right to enter without notice. Kick 'em out!!!! Or as a landlord can I give police, an ex spouse, domestic partner, or just anyone permission to enter your legally rented residence as I see fit?

Doesn't sound like this was a landlord/tenant relationship. It was a hall rental. That generally doesn't rise to the level of a L/T relationship.

Guest Wayne

Best reassess the agreement then. Doesn't sound like a good way to do business. Leadership has a responsibility to protect those they wish to have join them. This is a dangerous precedent that will keep me away, and anything that comes of it is not deserved by the members. The leadership is another matter, good luck, I wish no ill will toward anyone, just hope LEO feels the same way.

Guest Wayne

You may have done LEO a favor. After leaving their uniforms probably reeked of the smell of burning cannabis. Now when they claim they can smell it in the presence of others, they will be legally truthful. Neat!!

So they had a right to come in? Or the club operator let them in and voluntarily surrendered everyone's rights? If this is the club on Henry street I want my f*%k*ng $20 membership back and my name off your f^#k*ng computer. I had no idea I was joining such a group. What the hell is wrong with you folks? I'm not going near any CC's now or ever if this is the way things are done. Getting advice from the MMMA board on this one?

Not surprised, many people in Bay City refuse to attend any CC meetings because of the rumors of what is going on at this one.

Sorry but several regulars of this place brag around town how anyone can attend and buy or sell just about any thing, Marijuana clones.........

Then there is the member that wrote me & told me they are going to that 1 but against the activities going on.

Keeps me & many others from attending any CC meetings at all. (take it Czuprynsk wasn't in attendance card or not?)

Archived