Suggesting Forums/stickies

Moss

I lurked during 1.0 and joined when I saw 2.0 so forgive me if these ideas have been done before. But there are 2 topics I believe would benefit from a subforum or sticky on the subject.

1. Clinic locations/openly MMJ friendly doctors.

In trying to find local locations I had trouble finding anything except THCF and MMMC.

2. Local city laws/stances on MMJ

Different cities are making their own laws and ordinances, it would be handy to have an area people could find what their city has to say as the community learns of it.

• 1 month later...

Hey Moss I agree we do need a "Sticky" topic on the Doc's and individual city / township laws pertaining to local zoning.

I've been asking for a list of clinics and prices for awhile now but there seems to be a lack of interest ???? on this as well. There is some info scattered throughout the forum. Perhaps under a blog we may be able to put a list together, but I think this site promotes THCF and MMMC.......but I may be mis-informed on this.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Yes this is a good idea to have the individual laws concerning this all in one place. But this more of a static/main site kind of deal then a "sticky".

If you'd like to get this going all you'd have to do is start compiling the information and list the following info:

1)City/town/village

2)Link to the local government source of the law regarding medical marijuana.

Once you have a few towns/cities and their local laws, these can be submitted to me and I'll make the static pages on the main site and the menus we'd need to navigate all the ordinances. It's a bit of a waste of time to set up all the navigation till I'm sure someones actually going to be getting the information and getting it to me. That's why I ask for a "few" (like 20 or so).

I mean this is an item I don't even have to OK with Blueberry, as it's just putting all the information from other sites in a more central location and not changing any existing info. So it's really on you guys. Get the info together....Get me links to the laws (and not just a link to the overview of a cities bylaws, as I don't have the time to research for you)...and we'll get this up.

Best

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Central location- that's the phrase I was trying to think of!

Sb

Lol...Man I feel ya....My Choo-Choo derails all the time.

Archived