Whats The Fastest Flowering Strain?

HerbRx

Whats the fastest flowering plant? What was your fastest crop?

Gigabud is my favorite fast one. After 6 weeks of flower the trichs are about 25% amber everytime. It yeilds well and the patients love it. Takes a long while to root cuttings though. Also, I've only been able to find fem seeds of it and I'm not a big fan of those in general. I got it from Attitude Seeds.

Hello,

I have a strain from 1976 of black afgani that is fairly good at 4 weeks and is excellant at 5 weeks, at 6 weeks its almost too done and sometimes gets nanners if left that long in flower. Has a really good hash/columbian taste to it.

• 1 month later...

searching online i keep getting directed to ganja lowrider dwarf/mexican ruderalis x...anyone grow this or know about it?

ruderalis is an autoflower, small plants that don't flower based on photopiriods.

Sativa at 50-52 days

Cinderella 99

One of the best fast finishers available.

I just ordered it yesterday but this strain Top44 is supposed to also do 6 weeks.

Top44 can be finished in 40-45 days but really its a lot better if it goes the extra week.

Early queen by mr.nice has 3 phenos, one is a easy 40-45 day finish, the other 2 are around 50-55 but much heavier.

Archived