Medical Marijuana And Music Therapy?

Thanks for bringing back a great memory, Greg.  I was on a plane taking off from the airport on a dark stormy day, headed for my first overseas tour. I was reading a newspaper and noticed my horoscope. "You'll be taking a long journey and your day will be filled with light."  I turned took out of the cabin window as the plane broke through the clouds and it looked like the scene in your video.  On our journey in life, we're often covered by dark clouds, but if you can break through them, beauty awaits.

Peace

Glad you like it. You're welcome.

I have been fascinated with flight as long as I can remember. Being up there is a very real experience. Unable to pilot because I have red/green color blindness, I find aircraft simulations a kinda workable substitute under the circumstances. Graphics technology is getting closer to the real deal, and there are some very immersive programs around.

Edited by GregS

What's up with all the memory associations here???  That video of the Slayer song on banjo brings up a memory.  A long time ago, in a land far, far away, I was messing around with a banjo, a bass drum, and a high-hat, when I discovered a bit of a riff from this song:  

A small crowd of people gathered around and I felt like a rock star for a few moments.  (actually it was probably more like "Mommy, why is that silly man doing that?)   

:)

Rock~N~Roll, Brother

Edited by cheapshades

Published on May 25, 2013

The Frost were an American rock band from Alpena, Michigan in the late 60's and early 70's. They recorded three albums for Vanguard Records (Frost Music, Rock and Roll Music, and Through the Eyes of Love). All three albums, plus a 'best of' compilation album, are available on CD.

I do not own licensing for this material. The intent is to get this talented band heard. If you like what you hear, I encourage you to purchase the album and support the artists.

Dick Wagner - lead guitars and vocals
Don Hartman - rhythm guitars and vocals
Gordy Garris - bass guitar and vocals
Bob Rigg - drums

01 - Rock and Roll Music
02 - Sweet Lady Love (2:46)
03 - Linda (5:51)
04 - Black Train (8:56)
05 - Help Me Baby (11:39)
06 - Donny's Blues (18:21)
07 - We Got To Get Out Of This Place (26:10)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq1z_cYFrbs