Medical Marijuana And Music Therapy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
12 hours ago, rambozo420 said:

So New banger Hunter Biden Hacked I have no internet I Bet my left Nutt it's a winner LOL

At this stage, we advise readers to take individual rumors and memes that appear to be blooming out of this alleged hack with a grain of salt. This is not to say that this material should automatically be presumed to be false (or true). Rather, it’s simply the case that the 4chan message board has a long history of delivering up questionable content, none of this material has yet been verified as authentic, and partisans on both sides of the political divide are likely to try to recast it to their advantage.

Edited by Restorium2

5 hours ago, rambozo420 said:

Bryson Grey Hunter Biden Hacked my neighbor let me Jam it less than 3 minutes it Bangs has some killer lyrics yupp it's a winner LOL

I saw it. Full of wiseCRACKER lies only believed by folks who just crawled out from under a rock. 

If you think it's a winner then you are at your dead end and don't even know it. 

No need to shoot people like a coward. Just wake up and smell the coffee.

We will eventually get over how you went down the dead end road.

Spread the word...

5 hours ago, rambozo420 said:

Bryson Grey Hunter Biden Hacked my neighbor let me Jam it less than 3 minutes it Bangs has some killer lyrics yupp it's a winner LOL

Riddle me this;

How does a self described white christian nationalist like a rap tune by an obvious black person?

It's so ridiculous. Seeing racists thumping around to rap tunes. lol

Don't you understand when you are being hijacked and manipulated by someone on the outside of your sorry group? Too dumb to see it? Blinded by selfishness and hate. 

So in the course of being You have labeled me Facist all while You backing  Ukrainian troops wearing swastikas Now You call Me A Nationalist because I shared a song about Hunter Biden Yes I am a Proud American but I bear no Ill will to other Nations We Are All on the same Ball.You can't put Me in Your Fantastical Bubble Brother MY Parents Broke the Mold LOL

11 hours ago, rambozo420 said:

So in the course of being You have labeled me Facist all while You backing  Ukrainian troops wearing swastikas Now You call Me A Nationalist because I shared a song about Hunter Biden Yes I am a Proud American but I bear no Ill will to other Nations We Are All on the same Ball.You can't put Me in Your Fantastical Bubble Brother MY Parents Broke the Mold LOL

No. Absolutely not. I don't call people names. You named yourself. You said you are a Christian Patriot. Which is the same as White Christian Nationalist. 

You also said (posted) you have to protect 'yours' with the 2nd amendment, Key words for your group to be violent. 

I suppose you can say you quit being part that group. Not sure if anyone would believe that now though. 

I guess you change groups like changing clothes when they go out of style. 

You wrote;

You will be thankfull of the 2nd Amendment and the Christian Patriots. 

Edited by Restorium2

13 hours ago, rambozo420 said:

It's not really a song about Hunter now is it?

It promotes The Big Lie by you and your boy Trump.

I'm so sick of hearing the Big Lie promoted.

I want to puke!

The question you hear from all the people who believe the big lie asking why everyone who voted for Biden is dead.

When the facts show more people tried to vote using dead REPUBLICAN's ballots than Dems.

Now go out in the world and spread some truth instead of wise(dumb) cracker lies.

When you start getting sucked into one of these black holes of lies 'thinly disguised as music' back your arse right out of it.

Edited by Restorium2

You may not Believe it but I Respect Your Stance. That's What makes America Great Brother You sure are  Pugnacious and it concerns Me since I Know how long You've been in the Game. Me I drink to much But the Bud I'm smoking makes it Impossible to stay Angry I would gladly gift You some seeds Smoke for that matter it ain't all that and a bag of chips the the price is right . I'm thinking of streaming a channel the Rambozo Grow Show with the Buckets and ping pong balls I would like to extend my invitation to be the first contestant. Relax Bro it will be OK

1 hour ago, rambozo420 said:

You may not Believe it but I Respect Your Stance. That's What makes America Great Brother You sure are  Pugnacious and it concerns Me since I Know how long You've been in the Game. Me I drink to much But the Bud I'm smoking makes it Impossible to stay Angry I would gladly gift You some seeds Smoke for that matter it ain't all that and a bag of chips the the price is right . I'm thinking of streaming a channel the Rambozo Grow Show with the Buckets and ping pong balls I would like to extend my invitation to be the first contestant. Relax Bro it will be OK

It's the lies. They are so pervasive. You have to make a strong stance in the face of the lies. Call it pugnacious. I call it doing the right thing and not curling up into the fetal position under pressure. 

Like I have said in the past, it's the white guy's responsibility to refute the white guy BS. Just like it was the Arab's who needed to speak out against radicalization of their people. It's my turn in the barrel now because of your lies, passing around the horseshit, Trump's big lie, and all of the other white guy BS. You guys are ruining it for the rest of us. 

So Alex Jones was right sits Bad with You Me I stock Piled fuel and food under His direction. Yup Alex Jones Was Right INFOWARS I NOW HAVE FUEL I paid 3 dollars for versus 5 a gallon I could list a bunch whats the point You drank the Kool aid We Are at War the Battlefield has changed United We Stand Divided We Fall Simple as that

So Alex Jones was right sits Bad with You Me I stock Piled fuel and food under His direction. Yup Alex Jones Was Right INFOWARS I NOW HAVE FUEL I paid 3 dollars for versus 5 a gallon I could list a bunch whats the point You drank the Kool aid We Are at War the Battlefield has changed United We Stand Divided We Fall Simple as that

Wrong wrong and wrong. Totally batshit crazy wrong. You are the poster child of stupid whitey gone bad. 

I'm not standing with crazy wrongness. Simple as that. 

I would stand with you on marijuana rights but not your right to be so wrong that it hurts others. 

Now you are the same as all those people who were lied to about marijuana being dangerous and believed it. Same same. You are stuck in the web of lies. You need to ask yourself how you are going to get out of the tangled web. You are at war only with the truth. You can't win that war. You are at the dead end of a bad lie and need to change. 

DAN RODRICKS

Dan Rodricks: How to convince a Trump supporter it’s time to move on | COMMENTARY

Baltimore Sun
Jun 10, 2022 at 12:39 pm

Most Americans avoid the subject, and you can understand why: Half of the country thinks Donald Trump was the worst president of all time, while a sizable chunk of the other half wants to see him back in the Oval Office. So, among relatives and friends, it’s a fraught topic.

“Let’s not go there” might be one of the most common phrases heard at family gatherings over the last seven years.

But I think we should go there because, if you care about keeping this democracy, you have to challenge those you like — or only sorta like — on their continuing support of Trump.

It’s awkward, you say, not to mention totally hopeless. Why waste time?

I mostly agreed with that, until now. As a friend on Maryland’s Eastern Shore said after listening to Thursday’s prime-time hearing of the House Jan. 6 select committee: “Before tonight, I wondered, ‘How could it get more damning for Trump?’ Yet, there it is.”

The evidence gathered by the committee shows that Trump supported a dangerous and ultimately violent effort to subvert the results of the 2020 election that he lost. The Proud Boys did not act alone. Trump encouraged the onslaught and did nothing to stop the Jan. 6 violence in the Capitol. For no other reason, such a man should never set foot in the White House again. Those who would like to see that need to hear that it’s a really awful idea.

Fox “News” won’t tell them, and they’re not going to hear it from the conservative radio stations or podcasts they listen to. All they’re going to hear is that Jan. 6 was nothing, that Joe Biden is the worst president ever and something about Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Despite the odds against changing minds, we should not let that go.

I write this from Baltimore, in the blue state of Maryland, where it’s possible for a Democrat, moderate independent or Republican Never Trumper to completely avoid an encounter with a Trump supporter. And, even then, most of us are at a loss for words.

What do you say to a person — even a relatively reasonable person — who still thinks Trump is the man?

Here are four responses to common assertions of Trump supporters.

Biden is the worst president since Jimmy Carter.

Even if I agreed with that, it’s beside the point. Whether Biden is good or bad, you would not expect him to violate his oath to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” That’s the problem with Trump. He’s the first president who refused to accept the results of an election and resisted the “peaceful transfer of power” to the next guy.

That’s because there was widespread fraud in the election.

Come on. You don’t really believe that, do you? There’s no evidence of fraud and, based on what the House investigation found, numerous people told Trump there was no evidence of fraud in the weeks after the election. Yet, he continued to push that line. So, the basis for your belief is Trump’s say-so. Is that good enough for you?

Let’s say you were on a Baltimore jury for the trial of a guy accused of murder, and the prosecutor said the guy did it but provided no evidence. You wouldn’t just take her word for it, would you? It would be an assertion, not a statement of facts. On the other hand, if you’re only watching Fox, and not watching the House hearings, it’s like you’re a juror ignoring evidence and just trusting the defense attorney that his client is innocent and the victim of a corrupt prosecutor.

The Democrats already impeached Trump for Jan. 6 and failed to convict. They’re just trying again.

You know why the Senate didn’t convict: All but seven Republicans were afraid to buck Trump. It’s different this time. There’s been a long investigation and, at the risk of sounding like a civics class teacher, you owe it to your country to consider the evidence. Nearly 50 years ago, back when Richard Nixon was up to his neck in the Watergate scandal, Republicans in Congress, members of his own party, saw the facts and told Nixon they could no longer defend him. He’d won the 1972 election in a landslide, but had to resign two years later.

In Baltimore, Mayor Catherine Pugh, a Democrat, did something criminal, and no one defended her. I did receive a letter from a man who listed the “good things Catherine Pugh had done for Baltimore,” and while it represented fair comment, it completely missed the point.

You might like a lot of what Trump did in office — giving tax breaks to the wealthy and corporations, separating immigrant families at the border, making nice with Vladimir Putin — but that’s all beside the point now. What happened on Jan. 6 was a crime against democracy, and we shouldn’t elect any politician, president or his enablers in Congress, who supported it in any way. There are other choices.

So what are you saying, vote for Biden again?

No. This is not about him. This is about Americans acting like grown ups, coming to their senses, looking at evidence and not accepting lies, recognizing a real crisis and the potential for it to happen again. I don’t know if this is getting through to you, but at least I tried. Let’s have a cocktail.

•