Medical Marijuana And Music Therapy?

11 hours ago, rambozo420 said:

Drunk again felt the need to respond. Never have I pulled a punch of my Drinking Problem. I Dance to a INDEPENDENT Drummer. Real Deal same Everyday I'm no Angel far from it. BUT I give You My Word I don't cost the American tax payer a dime. I DO WHAT I do and these days it's a whole lot  less Dangerous LOL THANK YOU VOTERS

I have a gift for you. A huge one. 

I will put this in terms that are familiar to you.

This tax thing is a false flag operation for you. 

A distraction from life. 

Orders given to you by your lying commanders that would waste more than you ever could in a billion lifetimes. 

Lay down your sword because the enemy is a mirage. 

The universe is in charge.

That means that the universe is the great money changer. 

The universe doesn't care about your 'taxes'. 

Your burdens are not about money, money takes your eye off the ball. 

I saw the same false flag operation when I worked at GM.

Right on the machine it said what it cost them when you made a bad part. $2.40.

They cried to high heaven over $2.40.

They bought some new machines to make the part and it was my job to set them up. 

5 new machines at $500,000 each. $2,500,000 paid out.

Come to find out they were supposed to do a test run before they bought them. A quite extensive test run.

They chose not to do the test run, they waived it.

The new machines never made a good part, they were weak junk.

The operator would have to have wasted over a million parts to catch up with what GM wasted in one bad decision.

The operator would have had to make bad parts pretty much their whole career to match what the engineers wasted. 

GM's Building an Open-Air 4x4 Based on the Colorado, But You Can't Buy It

GM Defense just delivered its first ISV, a nine-passenger troop transport based on the Chevy Colorado ZR2. It costs $330,000, and if you want to drive one, you'll have to enlist.

UPDATE: The estimated cost has doubled as they added a laser. 

In June, GM Defense signed a deal to build 649 Infantry Squad Vehicles for the U.S. Army. The contract was the culmination of a three-way competition in which GM Defense, Oshkosh Defense/Flyer, and SAIC/Polaris were each budgeted $1 million to develop a lightweight nine-passenger off-road troop carrier. The contract, which totals $214,297,869, means that each of these sweet Colorados will cost $330,197. They might build as many as 2065 more over the next eight years, should they get the go-ahead. The 82nd Airborne Division at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, will be the first recipient of the Battle Bison, as we're calling it.

Edited by Restorium2