Medical Marijuana And Music Therapy?

20 hours ago, rambozo420 said:

Rest my case Your Honor

Maga have no honor. Just big fat lies. 

The foundational problem you are having with your 'movement' is that you say you are taking back the country for people that look like you. You said, and I quote you, for "Me and Mine".

However, most of us, the people you are thinking will follow you, don't want or need your BS. 

Get real. 

Because things are about to get real.

You guys are just pretenders, and the universe is passing out double shots of reality.

Here's a statistic for you:

Out of any group in America, more Maga died of Covid. 

Let that sink in. You guys are ignorant to science and truth.  It's killing you off slowly.

This is all in the context that I tried over and over to bring you back into the fold.

I asked that you quit posting disgusting videos with race haters and terrible propaganda promoting lies that divide us. Lies that hurt innocent people who are already victims of society. 

I bet you will find that if you open your eyes to the world around you, you will find that the universe has gently cajoled you and tried very hard to push you down the road to your salvation. Yet you still follow the wrong people, down the wrong path, leading to your own destruction.

On top of that you have become a tool to recruit others to go down your dead-end road. To become dead enders like all the rest of your MAGA friends. You best not draw others into your vortex of self-destruction. Because that will multiply the huge price you will pay in the end. 

Edited by Restorium2