Help! Because I Dont Know?

the MDCH home page states that because they are so far behind on issueing the cards that a photo copy of your app and doctors referal will serve the purpos until your card has been issued given that you have not been denied within the 15 day period. so i must ask if any one knows do the dispensary honor that will they work with you if you have a copy of your app and doctors referal???

does any one know wich is the best shop. meaning the frendliest to go to and work with.does any one have a phone number or an address i only have the address for the one in yipsi but dont know number.

they are all the same! they have product, it cost too much, but at least they are there for you when you are in need, your paper work is good at the dispensary's, I have not been to one, but know who is running one of them and started the one in ypsy, now he is in 2a, from what i hear they are all good people just have a very large over head(lol) so it cost 8 times more than it would from a real c.g, (I am all for despensary's just not out of hand pricing) You may realy be better off getting it from the underground, you can get a bout 8 times more and just smoke alot more, go to a c.c meeting and you mite find a compasionate person there!

good luck to you!

they are all the same! they have product, it cost too much, but at least they are there for you when you are in need, your paper work is good at the dispensary's, I have not been to one, but know who is running one of them and started the one in ypsy, now he is in 2a, from what i hear they are all good people just have a very large over head(lol) so it cost 8 times more than it would from a real c.g, (I am all for despensary's just not out of hand pricing) You may realy be better off getting it from the underground, you can get a bout 8 times more and just smoke alot more, go to a c.c meeting and you mite find a compasionate person there!

good luck to you!

do you have an address or a phone number. at this point the under ground thing cant happen because of not knowing anyone been on my own for a bit and not sure if im ready to venture to a CC meeting. just need a little hold over till my little lady is ready.

Archived