Where Is My Card

Welcome to the Jungle ....

I had to wait 109 days...

and it seems like as time goes by it gets longer and longer ...

Here's Your Letter " backpain57 "

Applications are approved or denied within 15 days of receipt. If denied, you would have received a certified letter from the State of Michigan explaining the reasons and what to do next. Currently staff is working on processing valid applications received early April. This information is updated weekly at our website: www.michigan.gov/mmp.

But since it has been 20 days since the date your check or money order has been cashed, and if you have not received a certified letter of denial from the State, ""{"then in most cases,"""} you have been approved. Pursuant to Section 9 of the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act, your copy of your application is deemed a valid registration card until you receive your card.

I hope this information is helpful. For further information or to view the complete Act and General Rules, please visit our website at www.michigan.gov/mmp.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Melissa M. Peters

Medical Marihuana Program Coordinator

Health Regulatory Division, Bureau of Health Professions

517-241-4337

Gee we know this one NO card thats why we are still in court right now because we did not have are cards every one knows the rest.

i hope you get your card soon we are waiting for are renewal cards again are cards will be no good in about 10 days.

i hope we don't get Busted again lolohmy.gif

where is my card 116 days and still NO CARD. This is nutts! They don't call,They don't rite,WTF??

Can we send in our State Tax's 116 days of more late?? :(

My, to be patient was called today from Lansing asking him where my other form was... After figuring out he was never givin the other ATTESTATion form for my signature(dupe of same info on part B & $10..) she informed him he was approved anyway, cards are 2 month backlogged but apparently after q&A session at STATE BBuilding last week they are stepping up and sending out calls and letters stating approvals......IF you do not hear this week call stephanie at LAnsing..

IT will come......Hang in there.....

i e-mailed the state sunday morning, becouse they cashed my check dec 10th and still no card. i got a call yesterday morning telling me that my card had been mailed and that it must have been lost in the mail. she said they would have another one printed and sent off by today!!! i got great results from the state they contacted me the next day. hang it there man i know it sucks not hanvein your card. i think it pretty bad when u can have your first harvest before u get your card!!!!

Kingofbuds

Day 118, NO CARD. Thanks to everyone for your help. I will call if it don't come Thursday. :(

Give it another 7 days at least ...

Hang in there " backpain57 "

I know how you feel budd ...

Trust Me... One day your going to go

to your mail box and it'll be there ...

It will feel like 100 lbs have been

lifted off your shoulders ... LoL

It's Coming ... Thats what she said anyways ....

must be nice. im still waiting its been over 4 months for me and still no card. now that the state has mailed it now the post office aint doin there job. what a suprise right? if i would have known i would have jumped threw hoops and spend a bunny muffin ton of money to get this card i never ever would have done it. a matter of fact when i do get my card that will be my last. its gonna be a cold day in hell when i go threw all this bull agin!!!!

king of buds

You was right Tarzan! It does feel like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. And

I did not need to make that call.

Your the Man " backpain57 "

Im am very Happy for you Budd...

Looking foward to seeing your lady's soon ...

A word of Advice :

No Matter what ... Protect yourself at all times...

Cover your own A$$ ... Follow the Rules ...

Always have a back-up plan...

Have your Ducks in a roll ...

Just use Common Sense Budd and You'll be alright ...

Go to meetings and get numbers to call,

Just in case the big bad wolf calls ....

If you need any help, Let me Know...

Marijuana.jpg

Its here,.....Its here,.............Its here!!! :D Just 1 day short of 4 full months. 120 days. With a start date of 1/6/10 B) .

And no chance of a pro rated refund or credit on next one. SO really cards cost $100 for 8 months or $150 a year. Could have just said that to begin with and we could have sent the extra $50. for the other 4 months. I am just being a smart a**!

And no chance of a pro rated refund or credit on next one. SO really cards cost $100 for 8 months or $150 a year. Could have just said that to begin with and we could have sent the extra $50. for the other 4 months. I am just being a smart a**!

It is real clear that the State wants it all screwed up! If you lose the vote, do your

best screw up the program. Land of the almost free!

It is time to "Smoke the vote!" ;)

A word of Advice :

Marijuana.jpg

is that your Bud ? if it is we need to talk more

found this on LSJ.com today

A year into the state's medical marijuana law, health officials can't keep up with the demand.

Because of a rising backlog of about 3,000 applications, those who wish to use marijuana medically or grow it for others must wait three months for registry cards, according to the Michigan Department of Community Health.

"We're (now) getting a thousand applications a week," said James McCurtis, department spokesman. "It's going to take some time to get through all applications, even with new help."

As of April 16, the department said it had issued 13,239 permits for use of marijuana and 5,460 permits for caregivers to grow it. The program launched in April 2009.

But marijuana advocates say this delay has caused problems for many applicants statewide whom police have arrested for possessing marijuana.

Substitute registry

Under state law, the state health department is obligated to issue registry cards on approved applications within 20 days. But a provision allows the applicant to use a copy of the submitted application to serve as valid registry identification after 20 days.

Greg Francisco, executive director of the Michigan Medical Marijuana Association, said police are unjustly arresting applicants because they won't accept the application copy as a legitimate substitute for a registry card.

"It's been a major problem for a long time," Francisco said. "Police are saying: 'We have no way of knowing if that person got a denial letter,' and they'll go ahead and make an arrest and let the court work it out."

Francisco said although a judge often will throw out the charges in court, the arrest still can be a harrowing process.

"They still have the distress, the cost and being dragged through the criminal justice system," he said. "These people are suffering actual harm."

McCurtis said the department is trying to address the backlog by adding two temporary workers to assist the three full-time employees who process applications. It expects to add three more temporary workers later this year, he said.

Self-funded program

McCurtis acknowledged the department underestimated the demand for the medical marijuana permit.

"It started out with a hundred or so applications. We had no idea of how many applications we were going to get," McCurtis said. "We didn't want to hire employees and have them sit around twiddling their thumbs."

McCurtis said the pace of application submissions picked up significantly in November. The program, he said, is designed to be self-funded by a $100 application fee.

A word of Advice :

Marijuana.jpg

wow (wipes drool from chin) that looks tasty

Archived