Has Anyone Recieved Renewal Papers From Mdch?

On their MDCH site they stressed that they would be sending out renewal papers to people who are coming up for renewal. With all the efficiency we have seen from this group of clowns I'm wondering if thye even mailed any renewal forms at all.

On their MDCH site they stressed that they would be sending out renewal papers to people who are coming up for renewal. With all the efficiency we have seen from this group of clowns I'm wondering if thye even mailed any renewal forms at all.

Yes. I received mine the middle of March - exactly 6 weeks from my card expiring. Go figure! My check was cashed on 4/2/10. I believe you can print them off the SOS.gov website as they say "renewal" on those as well. I tried to find them and could not, so try looking at some of the older posts (prior to the website being updated) and maybe the link will be there.

Good luck. :)

ME either. No renewal papers. I'm scouting around for the best price from a doctor to sign the damned papers. I simply WILL NOT pay $200 like my wife did recently. With my paperwork still being the same (as my chart notes can be in a three year window) - shouldn't it cost far less? :angry:

:) PS - what is "engorged member"? lol

engorge definition en·gorge (en gôrj′, in-)

transitive verb engorged -·gorged′, engorging -·gorg′·ing

1.to gorge; glut

2.to devour greedily

3.Med. to congest (a blood vessel, tissue, etc.) with fluid, as blood, milk, etc.

engorge definition en·gorge (en gôrj′, in-)

transitive verb engorged -·gorged′, engorging -·gorg′·ing

1.to gorge; glut

2.to devour greedily

3.Med. to congest (a blood vessel, tissue, etc.) with fluid, as blood, milk, etc.

Good grief - I get it now! How do you change it? Mine says "newbie" - ugh!

2D great link.

Thanks to all who responded. Looks like they are not totally incompetent down in Lansing.

Tarzan, I aint saying which definition i meant. I do think we could make a buck or two changing member titles.

Archived