Delivery Services And Dispensaries Run Out Of Homes

I Have Been Seeing Theese Everywhere. Delivery services and dispensaries being run out of peoples homes. Is this legal ? Has anyone delt with any of theese people. Just wondering if they are expensive and what quality stuff they are carrying. I Have been wanting to open a dispensary but i only want high quality medical grade and i DO NOT think that we as patients should be having to pay the EXTREME prices all the dispensaries down state are charging. I Will not do that to people. I do believe that dispensaries could help people if they were not having to pay this much. I was thinking if this is legal i could charge even less because i wouldn't have to pay rent on a building every month or any of the overhead that goes with it. I live in the country it's all woods. i do not have any neighbors and it is a beautiful place that people could enjoy. I'm sure i will get an earful from some people about this but that's ok my intentions are good. i want to help people and charge as little as i can. Please let me know your thoughts on this. thank you in advance to all that respond. I hope you all have a pain free day!!!!!tongue.gif

I don't know if I would use the word legal, but they seem to be making it work. They get enough caregivers (who also supply the meds for the most part) to cover all of their patients. If you can help out a bunch of patients and keep the prices down, more power to you.

Sounds good big problem is having a supply of good meds for all the demand.Where you getting all these good meds for a cheap price.Caregiver overages dont go very far.My guess is a good dispecery would need a pound or 2 or more and varity of meds everyday.

well you are right about that .allthough i don't think we will be as busy as the dispensaries in the cities because we are so far north and way out in the country. This is also a reason i would like to do this from home. We may only be open three days a week to start. We are only going to allow patients to buy a certain amount each month so we know there will be no reselling at a higher price. (no offense to anyone but some people would do this)We will just do our very best to help as many people as we can. that is all we can do. I am out to make a LITTLE bit of money but not alot. I love to talk and meet new people and i believe that people have been screwed over enough. I beleive that this is something i would love to do. visit with cool people everyday. Medicate with them in a country setting. Help people out and watch them leave happy and return time and time again. To make it short and sweet. You can hang with friends all day and make a LITTLE money who wouldn't be in heaven. tongue.gif I hope this didn't sound bad to anyone i'm just being honest.

sounds real good to me..Im going about it the same way..Im just out to make enough to make my home and family comfortable..Some of these people are really trying to stick it to the patients.. and thats BS..this bill passed to help people not ROB their saving..

sounds real good to me..Im going about it the same way..Im just out to make enough to make my home and family comfortable..Some of these people are really trying to stick it to the patients.. and thats BS..this bill passed to help people not ROB their saving..

exactly. it's not right to do that to people. alot of people just can not afford it but that doesnt mean they should suffer. sad.gif

Sounds good big problem is having a supply of good meds for all the demand.Where you getting all these good meds for a cheap price.Caregiver overages dont go very far.My guess is a good dispecery would need a pound or 2 or more and varity of meds everyday.

Yup!^

I Have Been Seeing Theese Everywhere. Delivery services and dispensaries being run out of peoples homes. Is this legal ? Has anyone delt with any of theese people. Just wondering if they are expensive and what quality stuff they are carrying. I Have been wanting to open a dispensary but i only want high quality medical grade and i DO NOT think that we as patients should be having to pay the EXTREME prices all the dispensaries down state are charging. I Will not do that to people. I do believe that dispensaries could help people if they were not having to pay this much. I was thinking if this is legal i could charge even less because i wouldn't have to pay rent on a building every month or any of the overhead that goes with it. I live in the country it's all woods. i do not have any neighbors and it is a beautiful place that people could enjoy. I'm sure i will get an earful from some people about this but that's ok my intentions are good. i want to help people and charge as little as i can. Please let me know your thoughts on this. thank you in advance to all that respond. I hope you all have a pain free day!!!!!tongue.gif

I realy dont know which ones your talking about, If you are a c.g you can deliver meds to your patient, I would prefer to actualy. and still not charge them alot, since im in the same boat as most, (a fixed income) i would like to deliver meds to patients and maybe do a few errands for them also. I would take patients that are local to my county. so that it didnt have to raise the price more than what the p and c.g agree upon.

I realy dont know which ones your talking about, If you are a c.g you can deliver meds to your patient, I would prefer to actualy. and still not charge them alot, since im in the same boat as most, (a fixed income) i would like to deliver meds to patients and maybe do a few errands for them also. I would take patients that are local to my county. so that it didnt have to raise the price more than what the p and c.g agree upon.

thats great, it would be nice for us to make a little extra income and still be able to help our fellow friends. some people can not afford a grow op, or they just don't know how to do it, some of the caregivers don't live up to their words. regardless of the situation theese people need their meds at decent prices. they shouldn't be taken advantage of because they are out of options . if enough of us good people work together i'm hoping we can help the people that are having to pay so much by forcing the the prices down. thank you phaquetoo. its nice to see people willing 2 help others.

Archived