Blackmale Help

i know of a card holding nurse who is blackmaleing caregivers and patients for meds. and she is also threatning that they will not got there cards renewed if they don't give her meds. i can't decide if i should just tell the doctor she works for and let him handle it or if i should just confront her. i go to this doctor. and i don't want to get on the blackmale list. any suggestions would be great!

i know of a card holding nurse who is blackmaleing caregivers and patients for meds. and she is also threatning that they will not got there cards renewed if they don't give her meds. i can't decide if i should just tell the doctor she works for and let him handle it or if i should just confront her. i go to this doctor. and i don't want to get on the blackmale list. any suggestions would be great!

flower Me, No flower YOU !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNuQhw1ZwkE

Make sure you have evidence before you make an appt. to sit down with the doctor. Tape her during a phone call or tape her while she is picking up her supply. But make sure it's clear and convincing evidence or you'll just sound like a raving loon. Should be easy to do, especially if she is doing this to more than one person. Radio shack sells a neat tape recorder that convientently plugs into the phone line. I've got one and it works like a charm, although I haven't had it plugged in since my custody hearing was ruled on. Not sure about Michigan law and taping phone calls but mine were admissible in court.

Blackmailing? How? Please explain.

she said that she takes care of all paperwork and she would make

sure that it didn't get done. ya know that the state faxes a document

to the drs office to verify that our paperwrok was not faked. so I guess

that is what she was talking about.

Make sure you have evidence before you make an appt. to sit down with the doctor. Tape her during a phone call or tape her while she is picking up her supply. But make sure it's clear and convincing evidence or you'll just sound like a raving loon. Should be easy to do, especially if she is doing this to more than one person. Radio shack sells a neat tape recorder that convientently plugs into the phone line. I've got one and it works like a charm, although I haven't had it plugged in since my custody hearing was ruled on. Not sure about Michigan law and taping phone calls but mine were admissible in court.

Very good advise If you can get the goods on her bring it to me and I will speak with the Dr if you like. John

Hey Nemosity...

The law in Michigan regarding taping phone calls is the following: if two people are speaking on the phone, one can tape the conversation without the other's knowledge.

If two people are speaking on the phone, a third-party cannot tape the conversation without the peeps knowledge.

Now for LEO, it's a different story.

Guest Wayne

Video cameras come in all shapes and sizes. Not cheap, but not expensive as far as insurance is concerned. LEO isn't the only one able to play this game anymore. Never leave home with out one.

Video cameras come in all shapes and sizes. Not cheap, but not expensive as far as insurance is concerned. LEO isn't the only one able to play this game anymore. Never leave home with out one.

I tell everyone the same thing at every event I am asked to speak at.

Hey Nemosity...

The law in Michigan regarding taping phone calls is the following: if two people are speaking on the phone, one can tape the conversation without the other's knowledge.

If two people are speaking on the phone, a third-party cannot tape the conversation without the peeps knowledge.

Now for LEO, it's a different story.

I thought that was the case, as they accepted my tapes as evidence in court. But, I wasn't positive and didn't have the law to quote. As for LEO.... sadly, that's been proved over and again.

States Requiring Two Party Notification

California

Connecticut

Delaware

Florida Massachusetts

Maryland

Michigan

Montana New Hampshire

Pennsylvania

Washington

Both parties must know in Michigan unless the call is over state lines then it falls under Federal Statute of One Party.

try this....its not risky at all

plant the seed in your doctors brain.

when you go in to see him/her just simply ask "random question doc....do you drug test your employees?" then when he/she asks why simply say "........huh....just curious i guess"

this way, no fingers are pointed, no names are mentioned, he/she will find out on their own if a drug test is implemented.

just a thought.

try this....its not risky at all

plant the seed in your doctors brain.

when you go in to see him/her just simply ask "random question doc....do you drug test your employees?" then when he/she asks why simply say "........huh....just curious i guess"

this way, no fingers are pointed, no names are mentioned, he/she will find out on their own if a drug test is implemented.

just a thought.

I like it! That is the way to go, and most cell phones have a video/camera on them, you can tape it to let the dr. hear it!

I like it! That is the way to go, and most cell phones have a video/camera on them, you can tape it to let the dr. hear it!

Is nice to hear you are taking action, who knows how many people are falling victim?

My cell has a recording feature, many of the newer one's do. I would also suggest you might be hard of hearing or have a bad connection that day and ask her to keep repeating everything. I hope you update after you take action.

As previously posted in Michigan you can't tape a phone call and use it in court.

You can record a in person one on one conversation without the other party knowing.

Good luck

I would just move on to another Dr. I know it is not always the easiest option but it just may be the cleanest.

This girl has your records and knows everything about you, whose to say if she loses her job her friends wont

come jump you, or whose to say she and her friends wont visit you in a little over 3 mths hoping its harvest time.

I would simply tell her with what you have heard about patients still being harassed by LE you are just not ready to

get your scrip yet....

Sorry you have to deal with this... It is soooooo wrong!

I'd like to see the law where it states MI is a two party call recording, or something, state. Like I said, in my case which was heard in Grand Traverse County, I was allowed to submit and play for the court a taping which I was the only one officially who knew it was being recorded. If I hadn't had this evidence, things could have turned out much differently. The tape showed someone's true colors, which was a total opposite of what they were representing in court. So, show me the law and keep in mind that if the law is aged, there may have been a precedent that now allows this one person knowing. Otherwise it must be a law from 2005 or sooner. The other party's council were not newbs, and the only objection they tried to make was that the tape could have been edited. However, it was obvious that the tape was the whole complete unedited conversations. Yes, they admitted more than one taped call into evidence. Without these tapes I had no proof and the case could have gone completely the other way, and the other party's council knew that to be true. To make a long story short, I have first hand experience with Michigan law and the court system in regards to taped phone conversations with the only party knowing they were taped being me and me alone. However, I am never above being wrong. There could very well have been a change in the law since 2005, or a new precedent set since then. But besides the point, it's not like the doctor is a judge, and your not trying to get her arrested... or are you? I would tape the bunny muffin as much as I could get her voice on tape, and take it directly to your doc appt. after you have the evidence in hand. Then, take it from there.... if it's no longer admissible in court, that's fine. The tape will get the ball rolling in the doc's office. Good luck, and I hope you nail her arse...

----Nemo

Lets stick to the facts and not just opinions. This should help.

Michigan Recording Law

Note: This page covers information specific to Michigan. For general information concerning the use of recording devices see the Recording Phone Calls, Conversations, Meetings and Hearings section of this guide.

Michigan Wiretapping Law

Michigan law makes it a crime to "use[] any device to eavesdrop upon [a] conversation without the consent of all parties." Mich. Comp. Laws § 750.539c. This looks like an "all party consent" law, but one Michigan Court has ruled that a participant in a private conversation may record it without violating the statute because the statutory term "eavesdrop" refers only to overhearing or recording the private conversations of others. See Sullivan v. Gray, 342 N.W. 2d 58, 60-61 (Mich. Ct. App. 1982). The Michigan Supreme Court has not yet ruled on this question, so it is not clear whether you may record a conversation or phone call if you are a party to it. But, if you plan on recording a conversation to which you are not a party, you must get the consent of all parties to that conversation. In addition, if you intend to record conversations involving people located in more than one state, you should play it safe and get the consent of all parties.

Michigan law also makes it a crime to "install, place, or use in any private place, without the consent of the person or persons entitled to privacy in that place, any device for observing, recording, transmitting, photographing, or eavesdropping upon the sounds or events in that place." Mich. Comp. Laws § 750.539d. The law defines a "private place" as a place where a person "may reasonably expect to be safe from casual or hostile intrusion or surveillance but does not include a place to which the public or substantial group of the public has access." Mich. Comp. Laws § 750.539a. You should always avoid these kinds of surveillance tactics.

Michigan law also prohibits you from "us[ing] or divulg[ing] any information which [you] know[] or reasonably should know was obtained in violation of the other wiretapping laws. Mich. Comp. Laws § 750.539e. To the extent this statute forbids you from publishing truthful information on a matter of public concern provided to you by a third-party (when you had no role in the wiretapping), it is probably unconstitutional. See Bartnicki v. Vopper, 532 U.S. 514 (2001).

In addition to subjecting you to criminal prosecution, violating these provisions can expose you to a civil lawsuit for money damages by an injured party.

Consult the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press's Can We Tape?: Michigan for more information on Michigan wiretapping law.

Michigan Law on Recording Court Hearings and Public Meetings

Court Hearings

Michigan law generally allows sound and video recording of state court proceedings, but you must request permission from the presiding judge at least three business days beforehand. The court has discretion to terminate or prohibit recording if it determines that it would be in the interests of justice. For instance, the court may exclude recordings of particularly sensitive witnesses or testimony involving confidential business information.

Federal courts in Michigan, at both the trial and appellate level, prohibit recording devices and cameras in the courtroom.

For information on your right of access to court proceedings, please consult the Access to Government Information section of this guide.

Public Meetings

When you attend a public meeting (i.e., a meeting of a governmental body required to be open to the public by law), Michigan law gives you the right to make video and sound recordings of the meeting and to broadcast live. The exercise of this right is not dependent on prior approval by the public body, but the public body may establish reasonable rules and regulations to avoid disruption of meetings. Mich. Comp. Laws § 15.263(1).

For information on your right of access to public meetings, please consult the Access to Government Information section of this guide and the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press's Open Government Guide: Michigan.

Get a recording and turn the tables on that complain. Make her give you what you want or else she will just have to lose her job, face a lawsuit, get in trouble with the state, etc.

I just thought about it, my daughter in law is a RN. RN's & LPN's have protocol or laws to uphold to be licensed.

I just thought about it, my daughter in law is a RN. RN's & LPN's have protocol or laws to uphold to be licensed.

well I have made my decision. I am going to see the dr very soon.

and I got it on my phones voice mail and text. the dr is a family friend

my mom babysat his children. so I am going to let him hear and read

everything. I am not afraid of this woman in any way so she can BRING

IT ON but I also can be a big $&@ch. I will let you know what the dr does!

If the person is caught on tape, whether admissible in court or not - could be presented to the doctor by a third party and it would be enough to convince her employer that action needs to be taken.

Do any of you like taking drug tests for no apparent reason? Seriously.

• 3 weeks later...

well i took it to the dr and did it right infront of her and boy oh boy the dr was CRAZY MAD! she was fired on the spot in front of everyone and he was yelling loud enough that everyone in the waiting room heard him. i also had a friend of mine there just in case and well i didn't need him she waited for me in the parking lot and tried to jump me but like i said no problem. and what is realy funny is the dr called the cops and they where pulling in when she jumped me and seen everything and they are refusing to proscute me but they are going after her the popo even said that it was a nice one hit that maybe i should go into boxing haha. thanks for all the support. case closed!

well i took it to the dr and did it right infront of her and boy oh boy the dr was CRAZY MAD! she was fired on the spot in front of everyone and he was yelling loud enough that everyone in the waiting room heard him. i also had a friend of mine there just in case and well i didn't need him she waited for me in the parking lot and tried to jump me but like i said no problem. and what is realy funny is the dr called the cops and they where pulling in when she jumped me and seen everything and they are refusing to proscute me but they are going after her the popo even said that it was a nice one hit that maybe i should go into boxing haha. thanks for all the support. case closed!

pics-or-it-didnt-happen.jpeg

Awesome!

Archived