Multiple Growers

mandyscandyspot

I was wondering if anyone might know if there are any laws that don't allow two or more caregivers to grow in the same location (address) at the same time thanks mandy

I beleive if you all have your own plants in seperate locked rooms it should be legal. But the fed law could possibly get you with over 49 plants at the adress, im not an attny so i dont realy know this for sure, I would prefer to do it in seperate adresses so as to not attract as much attn to it! I would not hesitate to make a grow room for me and my better half, in the same adress. in locked seperate rooms, (what you do when no one is looking is your business)

Peace!

I was wondering if anyone might know if there are any laws that don't allow two or more caregivers to grow in the same location (address) at the same time thanks mandy

Hey Mandy, You might want to check with your local Gov. to see what is written for your locality. In the GR area they have it described as one caregiver per address helping 5 patients. Good Luck.. Peace, Love, and Big Buds...

• 4 months later...

Archived