Renewal Application

I initally paid the $100. but when I found out it was only $25. because I'm on SSD, I emailed Melissa Peters, the program coordinator. She said if I could send proof within so many days, she would give me a $75. refund.

I believe I copied the form you're suggesting and emailed it to her in the allotted time, and recieved my refund.

Good luck, I hope this was of some help to you.

im tring to get the state to call me,i need to know what proof they need for ssi,is it the letter i get at the end of the year that tells me my new bennifit amount,i sent my 1099 in last year but now they dont take it,its proof to so i dont know

>> COPY OF DOCUMENTATION VERIFYING RECEIPT OF BENEFITS, IF SUBMITTING $25.00 FEE

Acceptable: Disability or SSI award letter, Social Security Administration document verifying receipt of disability benefits, FULL Medicaid Only: MI Health card or other health plan card

NOT ACCEPTABLE: Medicare card, Bridge card, Bank statements, Social Security IRS Form 1099, Social Security yearly benefits statement, VA disability<<

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdch/Medical_Marihuana_RENEWAL_Packet_3-10_313245_7.pdf

I decided to just fork over the extra $75.

im tring to get the state to call me,i need to know what proof they need for ssi,is it the letter i get at the end of the year that tells me my new bennifit amount,i sent my 1099 in last year but now they dont take it,its proof to so i dont know

Go to the social security web site and register to use their on-line services to set up an on-line account to access your information. Once you are registered they have an option for you to request a letter of proof of receiving SSI, SSD, SSA etc. That's how I got my letter as proof of benefits.

Dizz

Archived