Since I Didn't Post Here Yet

Jipo

Hey guys, I figure I'd introduce myself before I get any more carried away on the forum. I'm Ryan aka Jipo, I'm a med patient waiting on my card currently so I'm not involved with anything right now, but I did live in cali for a while and learned alot from a good friend and was a care giver while I was out there. While I'm not interested in being a caregiver in Michigan I am going to be having my own plants while being a patient and plan on attending some CC group meetings to network with people. I have a fair share of experience and was very experimental while learning. If anyone ever has questions or needs any help I'd love to do anything I can!! Also if you're ever visiting cali lmk, I may be of assistance through some old but very respected pals!

Welcome Jipo,

Keep up the good work with tutorials, I will work to approve them as fast as I can. If you post one and it takes more than a few days to get approved please PM me or another moderator.

Thank you, I plan on doing 1 per day until I run out of things that I know about. I'm no expert but I've got my fair share of experience and expirmenting!

Archived