Help

is filled out correctly ?

is the doctor section complete ?

is your caregiver info correct ?

did you sign it ?

did you send the money ?

most forms are returned because of mistakes.

without reviewing your forms is hard to say.

most compassion club leaders will review your

your forms for you. good luck

can anyone tell me why my app fee got returned to me don't understand :angry:

Could be numerous reasons, Making multiple threads on the same topic will not get you helped any faster. The only people who can tell you why is the state. If you got returned due to denial you will recieve a letter in the mail stating why shortly.

Could be numerous reasons, Making multiple threads on the same topic will not get you helped any faster. The only people who can tell you why is the state. If you got returned due to denial you will recieve a letter in the mail stating why shortly.

they lost my application how screwed up is that

is filled out correctly ?

is the doctor section complete ?

is your caregiver info correct ?

did you sign it ?

did you send the money ?

most forms are returned because of mistakes.

without reviewing your forms is hard to say.

most compassion club leaders will review your

your forms for you. good luck

they lost my application can't find it anywhere. surprise!! surprise !!

wait another 120 day yeah they need to find a system that works not lose people apps.!!!!!!!!!!

You should know withen 15 days if your denied. Also send a check, if it clears your bank you know they got it and approved, 20 days after your check clears you technically a patient.

Actually,

The check clearing has nothing to do with approval.

1. Only your dr. can approve or disapprove.

2. The State is only a registry program.

3. Every check is deposited upon receipt.

4. The check clearing is only more "proof" that you sent your application into the State. For encounters with LEO.

5. You ARE a patient the second your doctor signs your forms!

Actually,

4. The check clearing is only more "proof" that you sent your application into the State. For encounters with LEO.

Absolutely wrong, Doctors (DO or MD)cannot prescribe you marijuana. They can only recommend you to the program and verify that you will benefit from medical marijuana. The form is just required for the state registration. Without being registered you are not a patient dr forms or not. The state can Deny you even with all the proper physician signed forms.

Where did I say that a Doctor can "prescribe" Marijuana?

I Never said that!

It is the Dr and the DR only that makes the decision on whether or not a person has a condition that Marijuana would assist with.

The state can't make that decision!

They are merely a robot, examining the paperwork, deciding if there needs to be follow up with the dr signing the paperwork, and issuing the cards.

The State does NOT get to play god nor doctor. They get to play card provider.

And, I just read your last part about the state denying you even if you have all the proper paperwork.

The only way they can deny you is if the paperwork is not filled out properly.

© The department shall verify the information contained in an application or renewal submitted pursuant to this section, and shall approve or deny an application or renewal within 15 days of receiving it. The department may deny an application or renewal only if the applicant did not provide the information required pursuant to this section, or if the department determines that the information provided was falsified.

And, I just read your last part about the state denying you even if you have all the proper paperwork.

© The department shall verify the information contained in an application or renewal submitted pursuant to this section, and shall approve or deny an application or renewal within 15 days of receiving it. The department may deny an application or renewal only if the applicant did not provide the information required pursuant to this section, or if the department determines that the information provided was falsified.

Sounds like you're right on top of it, Irish.

And I'd want you and that smilin' face to review my paperwork if it needed it.

Actually,

thank you that is so right

well i never doubted her for a min cuz us women are always rightlaugh.gif ha ha. good job sister!!!

Thanks for all the support guys.

I really examined the entire law before I decided whether or not I was interested in becoming a part of it. Last March I found the original MMMA site and read the law. Then I downloaded it and printed it, put it in page protectors, in a binder. I refer to it often.

Things really get twisted around so much sometimes that it makes me pull that binder out and go to work.

Not that I'm a lawyer, but I do have experience working with State laws at work. Reading, interperting, and enforcing.

And Dragonfly is right............we women are just like that! ;) J/K

agree with the women on that point about women being right all the time.. I also examined this law thoroughly before i decided to join the program but have found that everything i read has basically been shredded by the leo, cps,judges and everyone else who could possibly get involved with making a buck off sick ppl. Man i am so disheartened.. the law reads and is written brilliantly.. unfortunately the protections written into this are not being enforced by any of the above mentioned agencies.. Im sure we the patients and caregivers are bending over backwards to follow this law as our stakes are so high.. but who cares if the agencies are just BREAKING the law anyways and victimizing us all the more. It almost seems to be becoming a joke.. WEll im not laughing..

Thanks for all the support guys.

I really examined the entire law before I decided whether or not I was interested in becoming a part of it. Last March I found the original MMMA site and read the law. Then I downloaded it and printed it, put it in page protectors, in a binder. I refer to it often.

Things really get twisted around so much sometimes that it makes me pull that binder out and go to work.

Not that I'm a lawyer, but I do have experience working with State laws at work. Reading, interperting, and enforcing.

Way to go Irish, we need more like you on here

sometimes the advice given out is so off the wall

One thing I have learned on here from reading Philanthropy's posts is

Read the Law.

I hope to see you submit on some of these post's that go on & on arguing what they want the law to state

not what is written.

I fear when they wrote the law on MM up

no one in Legislator expected it to pass.

Instead of arguing with each other on here we need to push the people that wrote it to clarify

and fix, or more often enforce our rights.

Archived