Gone Baby, Gone: Deangelo Proffers Cbd Loaded Mmj

http://www.cannabisfarmer.com/web/node/39

"GW Pharm/Hortapharm are scared of the hemp industry, why? You see, low industrial hemp produces GW’s miracle drug, CBD as a by product. There is primarily one gene that tells a plant to be either a primary CBD producer or a primary THC producer. The Bd gene produces the enzyme that converts cannabigerol into CBD, and the gene Bt gene produces enzyme that converts cannabigerl into THC. If a plant inherits a Bt gene from each parent it will only produce low cannabigerol of CBD, and visa versa if it gets a Bd gene from each parent. If it receives a Bd from one parent, and Bt from another, it will be roughly 50/50 chemotype, but this is not true breeding. Most herb in the med clubs is homozygous for BT, meaning that it does not produce appreciable amounts of CBD. Since CBD actually blocks the psychoactive effects of THC, it was selected against by American breeders, even though it is extremely effective in boosting the medical efficacy of cannabis, especially with regards to degenerative nervous condition, without any psycho-activity. CBD by itself has also been shown to be very effective in treating anxiety disorders with effectiveness of valium and other benzo drugs, without the extreme addictiveness and potential for overdose."

http://www.cannabisfarmer.com/web/node/39'>http://www.cannabisfarmer.com/web/node/39

"GW Pharm/Hortapharm are scared of the hemp industry, why? You see, low industrial hemp produces GW’s miracle drug, CBD as a by product. There is primarily one gene that tells a plant to be either a primary CBD producer or a primary THC producer. The Bd gene produces the enzyme that converts cannabigerol into CBD, and the gene Bt gene produces enzyme that converts cannabigerl into THC. If a plant inherits a Bt gene from each parent it will only produce low cannabigerol of CBD, and visa versa if it gets a Bd gene from each parent. If it receives a Bd from one parent, and Bt from another, it will be roughly 50/50 chemotype, but this is not true breeding. Most herb in the med clubs is homozygous for BT, meaning that it does not produce appreciable amounts of CBD. Since CBD actually blocks the psychoactive effects of THC, it was selected against by American breeders, even though it is extremely effective in boosting the medical efficacy of cannabis, especially with regards to degenerative nervous condition, without any psycho-activity. CBD by itself has also been shown to be very effective in treating anxiety disorders with effectiveness of valium and other benzo drugs, without the extreme addictiveness and potential for overdose."

That's an interesting article...then I realized who wrote it..."king of nepal"

Have you read this one?

http://www.cannabisfarmer.com/web/node/3

I'm not sure he's 100% credible... both Sam S and Mel Frank respond on that thread

Strange articles...

I'm not sure he's 100% credible... .

What do you think isn't credible about the quote I used?

The only part of that I'm not so sure about is CBD "blocking" the psychoactive effects of THC. Based on other studies I've read, I was assuming that CBD served to ameliorate the effects of THC, instead, so you're still aware of being in an altered, somewhat hyper mental state, but that that state of mind is clear and allows the individual to be more productive - what you want for treating depression, and so on, whereas an unregulated THC (Frankenskunk) has been shown to engender true mental psychosis over time. After a couple tokes of a well moderated MMJ, you're off immediately cleaning out the garage or rearranging the furniture instead of lying on the couch staring mindlessly at television (whether it's on or not!).

I'm not thrilled that the CBD "pot" is described in the lead article as solving the THC problem, since WE know that THC is also a valuable medicinal cannabinoid. Or that regular marijuana makes one stupid or incapable of being productive. But if a safer marijuana helps enlighten the public as to the genuine medicinal properties of cannabis, then what the hey.

I'm actually really excited to try it out and see what my patients think of the strain. It probably has wonderful potential to help, and for breeding purposes. Granted i'll probably never get my hands on some clones/seeds, but one can hope.

They'll never be able to take away our original genetics,....

I just think that guy is not too credible

Like this from the same article you quoted from...

http://www.cannabisfarmer.com/web/node/39'>http://www.cannabisfarmer.com/web/node/39

"Dr. Frankenbeanstein with the help of Rob Clarke, Mel Frank, Ed Rosenthal, Milla engineered the largest misinformation ripoff campaign in Cannabis history, that only diluted the original Ice Water technique by attaching the ancient dry seiving method, to confuse the origin of the now patented Ice Water Method. Attaching this seiving technique to the Ice Water method, enabled them to sell Nylon at wedding dress prices, but makes no sense!Due to their scam most of the bag product is no progress since it contains more fiber than old style quality dry seived Hash and lost taste and aroma!"

Similar quote from the other article and response from Mel Frank

"Skunkman, Milla, Robert C. Clarke, Mel Frank, Bubbleman, Neville, and others retarded the hashish making industry so they could profit. The Ice Water technique was so simple anyone can do it at home. These people did everything in their powers to keep the correct method from the public, instead reintroduced sieving along with the method in order to profit from the sale of cheap fabric bags."

quote Mel Frank

"I will only address what he has written about me, Mel Frank, but I will say that I don't believe anything else he has written regarding his "conspiracy."

I have never sold bubble bags or any other paraphrenalia or cannabis "equipment." I am a writer, photographer, and publisher. Since the early 1970s, I have sold only books and my photographs. I am also the publisher of Rob Clarke's book HASHISH!, which I also edited and provided many photographs for. Mr. King of Nepal sees conspiracies everywhere and imagines dark theories for all of his paranoic delusions."

Anyway...

Both "king of nepal" and cannabis farmer seem to be hyping some other ice-water extraction device...so I dont believe the conspiracy theory

CBD conspiracy? Not going to believe that either

There are a million other reasons corporations dont want hemp around...paper...textiles...building materials...fuel

Those industries dont want hemp because it threatens their business...perhaps pharmacutical companies dont want medical marijuana or hemp around either...it threatens their bottom line

We live in a "corporatist" political environment where corporations are in colusion with gov't and that can effect laws and make laws to protect profit

I have to agree with Mel Frank on this one though..."king of nepal" sounds delusional

Actually..most likely just "sensational"

He wants to sell his book and ice-water device :D

I just think that guy is not too credible

Like this from the same article you quoted from...

"Dr. Frankenbeanstein with the help of Rob Clarke, Mel Frank, Ed Rosenthal, Milla engineered the largest misinformation ripoff campaign in Cannabis history, that only diluted the original Ice Water technique by attaching the ancient dry seiving method, to confuse the origin of the now patented Ice Water Method. Attaching this seiving technique to the Ice Water method, enabled them to sell Nylon at wedding dress prices, but makes no sense!Due to their scam most of the bag product is no progress since it contains more fiber than old style quality dry seived Hash and lost taste and aroma!"

Similar quote from the other article and response from Mel Frank

"Skunkman, Milla, Robert C. Clarke, Mel Frank, Bubbleman, Neville, and others retarded the hashish making industry so they could profit. The Ice Water technique was so simple anyone can do it at home. These people did everything in their powers to keep the correct method from the public, instead reintroduced sieving along with the method in order to profit from the sale of cheap fabric bags."

quote Mel Frank

"I will only address what he has written about me, Mel Frank, but I will say that I don't believe anything else he has written regarding his "conspiracy."

I have never sold bubble bags or any other paraphrenalia or cannabis "equipment." I am a writer, photographer, and publisher. Since the early 1970s, I have sold only books and my photographs. I am also the publisher of Rob Clarke's book HASHISH!, which I also edited and provided many photographs for. Mr. King of Nepal sees conspiracies everywhere and imagines dark theories for all of his paranoic delusions."

Anyway...

Both "king of nepal" and cannabis farmer seem to be hyping some other ice-water extraction device...so I dont believe the conspiracy theory

There are a million other reasons corporations dont want hemp around...paper...textiles...building materials...fuel

Those industries dont want hemp because it threatens their business...perhaps pharmacutical companies dont want medical marijuana or hemp around either...it threatens their bottom line

We live in a "corporatist" political environment where corporations are in colusion with gov't and that can effect laws and make laws to protect profit

I have to agree with Mel Frank on this one though..."king of nepal" sounds delusional

Actually..most likely just "sensational"

He wants to sell his book and ice-water device :D

gh, could you point me in the direction of a link to explain this whole hash making conspiracy story behind these guys. I've heard about it, but i really don't fully understand what happened.

You're getting way off topic. Forget the bubble hash controversy. CBD was made a schedule1 drug by the DEA - why do you think they did that? Is CBD a highly addictive drug in league with heroin, having no medicinal value? And if the corporate interests are behind the move with the DEA as their running dogs, then isn't that a conspiracy? WTF?

I was saying that by exposing the true value of CBD backed by hard medical science, it greatly contradicts the reasoning behind making it a schedule 1 drug, so much so that it should become clear to everyone that the government has been lying about marijuana all along and that a change in policy is justified - demanded, even.

Consider also that the Dutch government had to step in to produce a medical grade marijuana.

Are you sayingWatson did not conspire with the DEA, or what? Just what are you saying other than you don't trust Joe Pietri because of hash making claims? Are you siding with GW pharma? Geez.

http://www.cannabis-videos.com/watchthis/p3e9zLLQQ7E/the-dea-sativex-connection.html

Just pass some this way and I'll tell you if it works for me or not. I don't need big pharmacy, big business or big government to tell me what works or not. I use the MM that I have, and couldn't tell you the CBD to THC ratio to save my sorry arse. But, I know it helps, and that's all I need to know. :) Until someone passes me some genetics to grow and try, all I can say is, Neat story, I wouldn't put anything past the people in this world who's soul desire is more money than the next person. Whether they are in government, or just trying to sell you something.

----Nemo

Major breakthrough my donkey !

Heres some OLD related articles

http://www.bedrocan.nl/english/products/bediol.html

Also this :

During the Spannabis fair in Barcelona 2009, at the stand of CANNA, 2 different sample of Cannatonic tested high on THC and CBD (see results 12 and 13 in the link here below) . An amazing result considering that expensive pharmaceutical products like Sativex have this 1:1 ratio between THC:CBD - a ratio very difficult to find in Cannabis where the biochemestry of the plant pushes to either have a THC or CBD domaniant variety.

Heres another about this same dude

http://current.com/news/92372921_new-strain-of-medicinal-marijuana-announced.htm

Just pass some this way and I'll tell you if it works for me or not. I don't need big pharmacy, big business or big government to tell me what works or not. I use the MM that I have, and couldn't tell you the CBD to THC ratio to save my sorry arse. But, I know it helps, and that's all I need to know. :) Until someone passes me some genetics to grow and try, all I can say is, Neat story, I wouldn't put anything past the people in this world who's soul desire is more money than the next person. Whether they are in government, or just trying to sell you something.

----Nemo

right on Nemo...

Somebody should pass you a clone or two of Free Leonard...IMHO.

Ketama from World of Seeds is claimed to have a 5% CDB content. Highest one I could find in a short time of looking, but who knows....

Archived