Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough

Hey All,

I was curious if anyone out there has this cut here in the mitten. I have run the Dutch Passion version, but I would like to get the original. The DP is nothing like the SC I used to get a few years ago. If anyone has it shoot me a PM....got plenty of goodies to trade for it..or I can donate....

Hey All,

I was curious if anyone out there has this cut here in the mitten. I have run the Dutch Passion version, but I would like to get the original. The DP is nothing like the SC I used to get a few years ago. If anyone has it shoot me a PM....got plenty of goodies to trade for it..or I can donate....

I have the Dp versionj it sucks..! I also have the Kushmen cut its the whip...a straight up BUSH. It takes a pounding too.

I really like Sour Strawberry and Strawberry Cream, never has a Strawberry Cough I've liked yet. I heard SC only tastes like strawberry when you cough. I've never got a hint of strawberry from it though. Maybe I just haven't had the real deal?

I really like Sour Strawberry and Strawberry Cream, never has a Strawberry Cough I've liked yet. I heard SC only tastes like strawberry when you cough. I've never got a hint of strawberry from it though. Maybe I just haven't had the real deal?

The strawberry smell and flavor really comes through on the Kushman clone. It has to do with a proper cure, but even when not cured it is better than any sample I've tried of Dp's version. This was several years ago that I got to sample the original and I could never forget what I tried. I've been trying to get a cut for years unsuccessfully but it's out there if you're in the right area. I would reccomend getting a cut and at least growing out a plant and have a clone set aside in case it is what you've heard and read about.

The strawberry smell and flavor really comes through on the Kushman clone. It has to do with a proper cure, but even when not cured it is better than any sample I've tried of Dp's version. This was several years ago that I got to sample the original and I could never forget what I tried. I've been trying to get a cut for years unsuccessfully but it's out there if you're in the right area. I would reccomend getting a cut and at least growing out a plant and have a clone set aside in case it is what you've heard and read about.

I have a Sour Strawberry that's fantastic, in your face strawberry flavor and you don't have to cough to taste it. Was told it's Strawberry Cream x Sour Diesel. I really like Strawberry Cream but the Sour Strawberry is insane tasting and the trichome coverage is phenomenal, she's a stretchy thing though lol.

Once I get the Strawberry Cream clone I'll be quite satisfied lol.

I have a Sour Strawberry that's fantastic, in your face strawberry flavor and you don't have to cough to taste it. Was told it's Strawberry Cream x Sour Diesel. I really like Strawberry Cream but the Sour Strawberry is insane tasting and the trichome coverage is phenomenal, she's a stretchy thing though lol.

Once I get the Strawberry Cream clone I'll be quite satisfied lol.

Sounds fantastic. The cough part is a myth as you don't need to cough to taste it. It is just extremely strong and potent and makes your lungs expand. You can take a smaller hit and the strawberry is in your face. I don't understand Rockinlespauls experience as he and his son are the first negative reports I' ve ever seen or heard of the original clone. He's worked with some amazing strains so experience wouldn't have been an issue for him. I've had some DP that was truly amazing but just not as good as the original.

Archived