Vaporizers

Ive been reading alot about vaporizers and this seems the healthiest way to smoke. Ive been told you get what you pay for but do I really have to spend $600.00?? Does anybody know of a brand thats good but not quite so expensive? Theres supposed to be one for around 400.00 thats good but i cant seem to find it. And do you get the taste of the bud while vapoing? What do you do with whats left after you vapo! Throw it away? Oh No!! Its all new to me. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Oh, anybody know if theres a Pot growing for Dummies or a good book on growing for newbies. I can grow one hell of a veggie garden and my kids used to call me the crazy flower lady due to all the flowers around our house but Im scared poopless trying to grow my own meds!

Thank you!

chrissie50

"Not my chair. Not my problem"

Hi Chrissy,

I'm Dizz.... No you don't have to throw the vapoo out when you're done vaping. If you search through my blogs you will see I'm the witchy one who believes in throwing NOTHING out not even the roots. The entire plant has medicinal properties. I have used vapoo to make infused oils and tinctures. Depending on the quality / strength of the MM you can still extract the medicinal qualities from the left overs. As far a vapes I can't help you with that because I stick to medibles, lotions and potions! I'm more into the holistic medicine aspect of MM.

Dizz

I'm partial to vapes, I hate the kinds with bags, They never hit good, always seem very airy, you're most likely not going to smoke the whole bag and not everyone can just leave it laying around... I recommend a nice woodbox style vape w/ adjustable temps, or a little nicer whip style vape like the Silver Surfers or Vapolution.

Hi Chrissy,

I'm Dizz.... No you don't have to throw the vapoo out when you're done vaping. If you search through my blogs you will see I'm the witchy one who believes in throwing NOTHING out not even the roots. The entire plant has medicinal properties. I have used vapoo to make infused oils and tinctures. Depending on the quality / strength of the MM you can still extract the medicinal qualities from the left overs. As far a vapes I can't help you with that because I stick to medibles, lotions and potions! I'm more into the holistic medicine aspect of MM.

Dizz

Hi Dizz. I did read your recipes and plan on using them all. I really like the idea of medibles over smoke. So please keep them coming and thanks for the info!

The Silver Surfer looks pretty sweet. It's about $280.

Silver surfers in my opinion is by far the best vape ever, The vapolution is pretty much a direct copy of the SSV internally, it seems to be a bit heavier duty I like my friends quite a bit but the hit isn't as rich as the SSV.

I would go for a Vaporbrothers Box Style Vape. The guys that make it are the guys that invented the method and are always improving on everything. A digital dial is not necessary because when you pull air thru the heating element (all natural ceramic) because you control the size of your hit. The faster you draw the cooler the air will be, the slower the draw the hotter the hit will be. They also make different attachments for it too, a steamroller and 2 different water bubbler things. I have the Hydrator and LOVE IT. You get the smoothest draws ever. I personally would not go for a forced air model, but as some has said, they like them. I would think the taste would get stale and herd they are airy.(not sure, I never tried one). VaporBrothers also has a Limited LIFETIME Warranty. Anyway, research a few different vapes that offer what your looking for and then do some background info on the company that makes them. (Most box style vapes are made overseas, I think vaporbrothers is made in USA. Here is some info from there site VaporBrothers

he Original Vaporbrothers Herbal Vaporizer

"Classic" should be the name of this herbal vaporizer from Vaporbrothers®. This is the Original Vaporbrothers Vaporizer that started it all. Long before VaporBox, VaporWarez, Vapor Cannon, Easy Vape, Aroma Classic, and all the other knock-offs existed, Vapor Brothers® invented the classic box style vaporizer that would change the vapor market and still be as useful today as it was when it was introduced in 1999.

Regular/Standard Vapor Brothers® Vaporizer - 110v

Unlike the Hands Free model, the Vapor Whip® does not connect to the 100% all natural ceramic heat element. By manually holding the Vaporbrothers Standard Whip® to the heat element the user has better control over the vaporizing experience. Simply rolling the tip of the Vaporbrothers Standard Whip® over the heat element redirects the air flow and provides a better overall browning of the herbs. The Standard Whip® stays cooler than the Hands Free Whip® and allows easy viewing of your herbs. Vaporbrothers® most economical model.

This model will only work with Vaporbrothers® Regular/Standard Whips®, Mini-Thin Whips®, and the Vapor Brothers EZ change Whip® Kit.

Vaporbrothers® 100% Pure Ceramic Heater

The original and most popular box style vaporizer just got better! Vapor Brothers introduced their ceramic vaporizer heat element in 2007. With the release of the new pure mineral heating element Vaporbrothers® once again proves why they are still the most used and most recommended vaporizer. Vapor brothers® took their time spending 2 years of research to create an element that is factory tested and 3rd party lab verified for toxic-free operation. Don't be fooled by knock offs like Vaporwarez, VP, VaporDoc, California Vaporizer or Vaportower. Some of the other units on the market that utilize "ceramic" heating elements still use glues and metal in the process of putting the element together. These units still call themselves ceramic yet have a number of other materials in the element that can be released during vaporizing. Don't inhale things you don't want, go with the only pure ceramic heating element on the market, the Vaporbrothers Vaporizer.

P.S. I own two vaporizers, this one above and a vapor genie. Only downside to a vaporbrothers is the need for electricity. Downside to VaporGenie, you need a butane lighter to use it and has a larger learning curve. VaporBrothers Original 150.00$ VaporBrothers Hands Free 165.00-172.00$ depending on style. Vapor Genie Classic 55.00-60.00$ Vapor Genie HandCarved 65.00$ Vapor Genie Aluminum 45.00$ for a bat style and 60.00$ for a Vapor Genie style Vapor Genie Glass 99.00$ Vapor Genie Website

MY OPINION ONLY. They absolutely SUCK. I've tried many models. They are only good for someone who has respiratory problems. If you must use one then spend the money for a Super Vapozilla or digital Volcano or you will be very disappointed. They are the only ones out there that would even be worth your time or money, and you are going to pay $500.00 to $750.00 depending on your source. Almost every type of cannabis tastes the same vaporized, even crappy Mexican brick. There are a VERY few strains that are an exception to this rule. Just smoke a stronger strain so you use less, you will be much happier and wealthier. My experience with Volcano's and other vaporizers is that if you over heat the meds you get a better flavor. If you see yourself exhaling anything more than a LIGHT VAPOR then you've overheated the meds. This also is my friends opinion who owns four different models. It's all subjective though, my experience may not be the same as others. Try one before you buy one and you will know exactly what I'm talking about.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying vaporizor's are bad, or any such thing. They have their place, along with all the other methods of using your meds. The experience is not the same as smoking your meds. In a way it's similar to eating it, because you can easily overdue it before you realize that you have taken too many hits. You may be sitting back on your couch with the tube or bag hanging out of your mouth and drooling, or racing around in paranoid stupor, especially with quality meds. The effects come on much slower than smoking, so new people tend to take a lot of hits and still don't feel anything,they then keep taking hits until they are in over their head. With weaker, commercial, or chemically grown cannabis, the effect can be very light and is probably another reason a lot of people don't like them.

The effect is also different which I personally do not like. I believe I read somewhere that vaporizing lessens the amount of CBD to THC ratio and gives a speedier more pure sativa type effect. This has been consistent with my personal experience, and is probably one of the reasons I don't like them as, I need the heavier, more sedating, pain relieving effect from my injuries. This could be subjective as well!

OK porcupine, I see that you put up "MY OPINION ONLY" and I will respect that. I have actually found that some of what you said is true, but some is not.

But because the OP was impressed with the video of the SSV for 280$ , here are a few videos of the VaporBrothers for 150.00$

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyD254pM8H0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5ZrSQ0A-KQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1zzfAkqfEY

Kads also has a lot of other videos, changing screen, ez change whip, extract honey oil, and others (Kads is not part of Vaporbrothers)

PS I have one of these and it is the best thing I have ever gotten. I wake up in the morning and I smoke a joint, then during the day I use my vape. If I wake and vape I will pass right back out.

I agree somewhat with porcupine. I'll always prefer to smoke and very select few vaporizers I have honestly enjoyed, bags being the least. Most nonadjustable whip style I don't favor either. I do overheat the herb a little bit but not to the point of combustion, just to vapor more in less time, thicker vapor borderline smoke. Also another great way to vape is to use a heatgun in a bong, You can grab a cheap adjustable heat gun and a slider that they fit into for pretty cheap.

I agree there are some Vaporizers out there that just plain suck and are not worth it. But, at least for me, vaporbrothers only limitation in my opinion is electricity. Even smoking has its limitations, destroying THC before it gets to your lungs...ect Everything has some limitations. I just wish that I could give out my address and tell anybody to come over and try it out. Instead of living in fear, that helping someone make a healthier decision on smoking, will land me in jail. I do enjoy a joint or a bowl out of my steamroller, before I got my vape I only smoked out of glass bowls and joints. I would say it comes down to personal preference. But dont knock all vaporizers because the one you tried didnt work, not saying anybody in here has only tried one vape, just I did not like them when I got this crappy globe style vape (worst thing ever!). But now I love vaporizers that work.

I agree there are some Vaporizers out there that just plain suck and are not worth it. But, at least for me, vaporbrothers only limitation in my opinion is electricity. Even smoking has its limitations, destroying THC before it gets to your lungs...ect Everything has some limitations. I just wish that I could give out my address and tell anybody to come over and try it out. Instead of living in fear, that helping someone make a healthier decision on smoking, will land me in jail. I do enjoy a joint or a bowl out of my steamroller, before I got my vape I only smoked out of glass bowls and joints. I would say it comes down to personal preference. But dont knock all vaporizers because the one you tried didnt work, not saying anybody in here has only tried one vape, just I did not like them when I got this crappy globe style vape (worst thing ever!). But now I love vaporizers that work.

I'm partial to vapes, I hate the kinds with bags, They never hit good, always seem very airy, you're most likely not going to smoke the whole bag and not everyone can just leave it laying around... I recommend a nice woodbox style vape w/ adjustable temps, or a little nicer whip style vape like the Silver Surfers or Vapolution.

Yours is that correct? ;)

The SuperVapozilla is the only one I have ever been semi-impressed with(but not for $500.00), and I've tried many models, including the heat gun(paint stripper)with a bong and the SilverSurfer which my friend owns. As I mentioned,it's a subjective thing and not everyone will like them, as a matter of fact, most people don't like them. That is why I implore people to try one before dumping their cash on something they will probably never use again, and to not just base a decision on a video. I've seen it happen many times over.

By the way Zombiefryd, I'd like to know what was untrue in my original post. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! It was opinion as stated, and I challenge you to find an untruth in that post. I do my best not to be confrontational but when someone says I told something untrue, then please back it up.

Hey Porcupine. I did not mean any disrespect and did not mean for it to be taken like I called you an outright lier.

Almost every type of cannabis tastes the same vaporized, even crappy Mexican brick. There are a VERY few strains that are an exception to this rule.

I have found, with my Vaporbrothers, that every different strain, from leaf-comersh- high grade have all tasted different. I have found that Mexican Brick tastes way better out of a vape then a joint or bong.

They are only good for someone who has respiratory problems.

When I first got my vape, I almost quit smoking joints and bowls. I do not have respiratory problems. About a week after using it I started coughing up lots of flem and nasty stuff. I dont know for sure, but I think when I quit smoking joints and stuff, that decrees in combusted smoke (witch is bad for you, just not that bad) actually cleared up some of my lungs.

If you must use one then spend the money for a Super Vapozilla or digital Volcano or you will be very disappointed.

I have a vaporbrothers and I am not disappointed at all. And I only payed 150$. The ones your suggesting are Vapozilla = 550$ and the Digital Volcano = $669.99

Like I said, I do agree with you on some things, but other things we will probably never agree on, and that is ok...lol

PS. sorry for not seeing this earlier and again, I did not mean any disrespect with your opinion.

I have a vaporbrothers and I am not disappointed at all. And I only payed 150$. The ones your suggesting are Vapozilla = 550$ and the Digital Volcano = $669.99

Like I said, I do agree with you on some things, but other things we will probably never agree on, and that is ok...lol

PS. sorry for not seeing this earlier and again, I did not mean any disrespect with your opinion.

I agree with him opn this statement. Nothing about the Vapozilla or Digital Volcano is much better then most vaporizers... Especially the volcano, I've used many of them, they're really not that great. Granted I am biased towards bag style vapes, I really think the vapor produced from volcanos is some of the most aerated crappy vapor. The vapezilla I have heard great things about, never used one so I won't chime in. HOWEVER I can't imagine it being all that much better then most 150-300 whip vaporizers.

Guest brcly05

About the Super Vapezilla. I use a Evolutions Vape. Its designed by the vapezilla guy. I've been very impressed by this vape. Would recommend if you want a vaporizer and are willing to spend 500.

Archived