Insurance Co Getting On Board....!

Hi all,

I wanted to post this exciting news...

One of my patients has a PIP injury claim from a car accident he was in some years ago.

Well, as of yesterday, the first reimbursement check from his insurance co, cleared his bank...!!!!!

This is Auto Owners Insurance the policy is under..

As part of the claim, his pain management is up to HIM to decide upon.. Well, he is sick of the pills making him sick..

So about 2.5mo back, well called his INS CO and explained to them that Prop 1 passed and that under his claim he is allowed to choose his course of pain management and that he wanted to move forward with MMJ.. They said "OK"...!!!

He explained to them that he lives in an apartment setting and didn't feel comfortable being his own caregiver and that he had a caregiver already attached to him (ME)...

We also explained to them that it is a considerable investment to get up and running and we had a stack of receipts, concerning the grow operation...

THEY SAID FAX THEM IN.. !!!!!

So far, EVERYTHING has been covered...!!!!!!

Now, obviously this doesn't pertain to everyone (one day, one day), but if this could help 5% of the population with their OWN pain management, we've done our part.. !!!

We are very excited to bring this news here.. We have been waiting 2.5mo to bring it up to everyone, waiting to see if they would actually go for it...

All be told, they where VERY understanding and VERY respectful of my patients wishes...

Happy Happy...!!!

Cheers

This is groundbreaking news! Excellent!!! Thank you both...Peace...j.b.

Hi all,

I wanted to post this exciting news...

One of my patients has a PIP injury claim from a car accident he was in some years ago.

Well, as of yesterday, the first reimbursement check from his insurance co, cleared his bank...!!!!!

This is Auto Owners Insurance the policy is under..

As part of the claim, his pain management is up to HIM to decide upon.. Well, he is sick of the pills making him sick..

So about 2.5mo back, well called his INS CO and explained to them that Prop 1 passed and that under his claim he is allowed to choose his course of pain management and that he wanted to move forward with MMJ.. They said "OK"...!!!

He explained to them that he lives in an apartment setting and didn't feel comfortable being his own caregiver and that he had a caregiver already attached to him (ME)...

We also explained to them that it is a considerable investment to get up and running and we had a stack of receipts, concerning the grow operation...

THEY SAID FAX THEM IN.. !!!!!

So far, EVERYTHING has been covered...!!!!!!

Now, obviously this doesn't pertain to everyone (one day, one day), but if this could help 5% of the population with their OWN pain management, we've done our part.. !!!

We are very excited to bring this news here.. We have been waiting 2.5mo to bring it up to everyone, waiting to see if they would actually go for it...

All be told, they where VERY understanding and VERY respectful of my patients wishes...

Happy Happy...!!!

Cheers

We where sketchy at first... Waiting for so long, to possibly have the claim denied..

The check came, I was reimbursed for my investment in the project, and already reinvested a large chunk...

Now, if I can just hold onto everything in these troubled times..

I am VERY happy to bring this news to the people...!!!

Whoah!

That almost felt like a pole shift!

: }

This is more than good news!

This is AWESOME - if not HISTORICAL - News for Michiganians / Michiganders, for sure!

Now, lets just see if Progressive will become as progressive for their insurees, too, eh?

Thanks for the Very Worthy post!

Be FREE!

Guest finallyfree09

that is AWESOME man!! we gotta get together one of these days. i wanna learn more about this and find out which office you (your patient) are going thru for this insurance. i'll make it over your way sometime or another... i will give you a call the day before or somethin to make sure your around.

thats just awesome news. when we were texting back and forth the other day i was complaining that it still feels like leo is treating us like criminals.... this little bit of news helps take the sting out of that feeling. IT'S A GREAT DAY IN AMERICA EVERYBODY!!!!!! :D

I have a patient in the same boat, his insurance covered all the equipment, installation, and caregiver service on a weekly basis. Just make sure you have all your ducks in a row in regards to filing a non profit org etc. I would get an accountant and an attorney as soon as you can afford one if you dont have one already. The insurance company will track every dime you get from them and try to make you have pay taxes on it.

Heres a nice tidbit,

They reimbursed him for SEEDS too up to a certain $ amount per year, I cant ask for a better patient :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived