Need Help?

Hello Friends,

Are you tired of wondering exactly what works and what doesn't? Are you disabled, can't get out of the house, or worried about being seen at meetings. Have you been reading forums, but don't know who to trust? Have you tried growing or making edibles and failed miserably only to waste your time or medicine? Well we have the answer for all the patients and caregivers that need just a little more in depth information. TRICHOME HEALING CENTER. We here at TRICHOME HEALING CENTER know your pain all to well. Since the legalization began last year we have been working hand in hand, one on one with patients and caregivers. We come to their homes discretely to show them first hand how to grow and prepare there medicine, so they may consume it properly. We have seen time and time again some poor soul who has wasted there time, money and quality of life, because of bad information. We want to put an end to all the bad information and rumors that are reeking havoc on the medical marijuana field. Because of the spreading of bad information we have decided to expand our business to the greater West Michigan area. We are tired of people getting taken advantage of. We just want unknowing people to get the help they deserve. We are located near Muskegon in West Michigan. We aid in all walks of growing and consuming of cannabis for medicinal relief. Here is a list of just some of the services we offer-

1.) At home general information consultations. This is to clear up all your questions for anyone who is clueless on the subject.

2.) Grow Room Analysis. If you are having problems with your plants we can pinpoint the cause and help correct it quickly and efficently.

3.) Grow Room Schematics. We will help the beginners plot out their grow room so they know where to start and what to acquire.

4.) Vaporizing Set Up and Instructions. I find more and more people each day who don't know how to vaporize properly. We can help!

5.) Cooking Your Medicine. We will come to your home discretely and make the medicine for you or show you how. No more guess work.

6.) Hash Making. Many people don't have access to making this fantastic medicine we can come and do it for you.

7.) Nutrient Delivery. We will pre-mix your nutrients, P.H. correct and deliver them to you as you need.

8.) Water Delivery. Anyone who lives in the city cannot use there tap water to get a quality end product. We deliver perfect water to you.

9.) Tinctures. People are finding out just how effective this works as a medicine for pain relief.

10.) Grow supplies to your door. No more running out of town to get the essentials. No more orders to track.

So the next time you are in the dark or need help with anything contact us at: TRICHOMEHEALINGCENTER@YAHOO.COM

note: We do not sell, hand out, or distribute CANNABIS in any way. We are all card holders and we only help patients or caregivers with the preparation of there own medicine.

Here we go again guys and gals! Someone looking to cash in again.

Need some advice on medibles, lotions, tinctures etc? PM me I will help you and it won't COST YOU A DIME!

Hey by the way can you scratch that spot on my donkey I can't get to?

Dizz's Kitchen is open 24x7....

Need some advice on medibles, lotions, tinctures etc? PM me I will help you and it won't COST YOU A DIME!

Very Nice Offer Diz !!!

Couldn't find a Donkey, but this is close.

Now that's a Big Dog ;)

Found a Donkey that needs something scratched.

Sorry Diz, I couldn't Help Myself. :rolleyes:

i for one can speak to the truth of DIZZs offer. i asked about lotions, and recieved a pm with a superbly detailed instructions on a few different methods for making topicals.

thanks alot dizz. your a great member of this wonderful site.

At the same time I was PM'ing you, I was also PM'ing Dizz about tinctures and butter...lol Thank you again Dizz, enjoy the water!

The water is GREAT....as you can see my laptop went with me today. To many hot topics here to pass on.

Dizz

PS... you are very welcome Zom....most of "us" are on very limited incomes and I just can't be like those who charge for such simple things like those I pass along.

Yup I can teach you how to set up a grow room, diagnose your plant problems and help you fix them as well as teach you how to vape, yet again for free. Just send a pm or find me somewhere and I'll always be here to help

• 1 month later...

Archived