I am very new to the caregiver patient scene but am an avid gardener with a real passion for utilizing what Mother Nature readily provides for us. I have been learning about the production of marijuana and am very eager to get growing, how amazing that our gov't finally let this through to help people in need. As with anything new, I know this will take a lot of time, patience and guidance and I am willing to offer whatever help I can to those already growing who wouldn't mind letting me assist or just giving a few pointers. My goal is to help people find relief naturally but I see that this is a real community of caring people and would love to get involved anyway I can. I am not pursuing this for anything other than my wish to help people and for my love of gardening.

Thank you!

Brandi

I am very new to the caregiver patient scene but am an avid gardener with a real passion for utilizing what Mother Nature readily provides for us. I have been learning about the production of marijuana and am very eager to get growing, how amazing that our gov't finally let this through to help people in need. As with anything new, I know this will take a lot of time, patience and guidance and I am willing to offer whatever help I can to those already growing who wouldn't mind letting me assist or just giving a few pointers. My goal is to help people find relief naturally but I see that this is a real community of caring people and would love to get involved anyway I can. I am not pursuing this for anything other than my wish to help people and for my love of gardening.

Thank you!

Brandi

thanks

Thank you!

Brandi

Mod joined double post

Archived