So Who Realy Is On That High Horse?

Up here where i live every sept/oct they fly in grids all over the place looking for marijuana. Im realy serious if the plant was growing every where we could put them pilots out of work! Now im not about people being unemployed but I am about Freeing the Weed!

I'm HIP!

:goodjob:

:bow:

FREE the WEED!

TREE;

WEED;

TREE/WEED;

WEED/TREE . . .

It's ALL ABOUT The WONDERFUL, HEALING, HERB - CANNABIS - to US FREE.

Be FREE!

And, SHARE the CURE!

People we need to start putting seeds in the ground every where! If marijuana was growing all over our state wild, it would be impossible for leo to keep up with it, I would realy love to drive those plane and helicopter pilots absolutly nuts looking for weed in the fall, like they do every year!

Marijuana should be legal to all of voting age! every spring we need to put seeds in the ground, and eventualy it will start spreading every where, wouldnt it be nice to stop on the side of the road and pick some Budds? smile.gif

Phaque.... plant it everywhere... and VOTE the gentlemen out that keep funding the fly overs and the other B.S.

Plant seeds everywhere and throw them all out!!

Phaque.... plant it everywhere... and VOTE the gentlemen out that keep funding the fly overs and the other B.S.

Peace... be well. GB.

Thats what im saying guys, plant the whole state, Im doing my part~ goodjob.gif

Peace

Jim

I did not read the thread but let me say I'm against giving pot to animals.

Man Im real sorry, I didnt think of the poor animals, you know we mite want peta and the tree huggers in on this!

I cant lite one up that my dogs arent rite fricking next to me, I think the 17 yr old gets them high!?! dont know why else they are always near me when i medicate or is it meditate!bow.gif

Peace__________

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Dizz I hope there isnt and airport near by you also! onguard.gif lol! Up here where i live every sept/oct they fly in grids all over the place looking for marijuana. Im realy serious if the plant was growing every where we could put them pilots out of work! Now im not about people being unemployed but I am about Freeing the Weed!

Too funny! Yes there is a large airport near me. I think I just might "accidentally" let one of mine seed and then sprinkle them all through the wet lands. Some kids were growing Bucket Weed near the expressway and the cops had a field day with that press release.

By the way love your screen name! It would look great on my off shore....thats all they would see when we fly by!

Dizz

Too funny! Yes there is a large airport near me. I think I just might "accidentally" let one of mine seed and then sprinkle them all through the wet lands. Some kids were growing Bucket Weed near the expressway and the cops had a field day with that press release.

By the way love your screen name! It would look great on my off shore....thats all they would see when we fly by!

Dizz

That is the name of my lil glastron a 79 with the old black max merc on it, does about 60 only for inland lakes though!

FTW

Peace!

Jim

Don't matter what size or style a boat is to me! I love being on the water. We just happened to find a steal of a deal. Lot's of bank owned boats going for pennies on the dollar. Now as for fuel.....

Sorry you doc quit you. That sucks! My new one is OK so far but that remains to be seen. I learned to NEVER take an afternoon appointment. I could probably see the doc who gave me my recommendation but he isn't a pain management doc.....at least he won't flip out over the MM I use.

Very familiar with your area and the lakes. My family has a place up there. They would kick me off the lake if I brought my boat up there...LOL! The guys fishing would get ticked off!

Don't matter what size or style a boat is to me! I love being on the water. We just happened to find a steal of a deal. Lot's of bank owned boats going for pennies on the dollar. Now as for fuel.....

Sorry you doc quit you. That sucks! My new one is OK so far but that remains to be seen. I learned to NEVER take an afternoon appointment. I could probably see the doc who gave me my recommendation but he isn't a pain management doc.....at least he won't flip out over the MM I use.

Very familiar with your area and the lakes. My family has a place up there. They would kick me off the lake if I brought my boat up there...LOL! The guys fishing would get ticked off!

I have a fishing boat! I dont fish in my lil toy! and i love to tinkle off the fiserman! they cant catch me lol! my dad gets pissed when I find him on houghton lake, I always buzz around him a lil and make some waves, even if he is in a group. lol! and than they see Phaquetoo! as im leaving!

FTW

Peace!

Jim

We buzzed a bunch of friends in a fishing tournment....Boy did they get pizzed! All in good fun...

Dizz

PS... so has it become really busy around Houghton / Higgens area?

It is crazy up here already! cant wait to get out of here for the weekend! every one else is coming up north im going to port sanilac for a 4th of july party weekend! Yee haw!

FTW

Peace!

Jim

• 5 months later...

I just read something and thought this should be brought back out! Dont sit and judge people, we are a community of many different types of people! one thing we all have in common is we want mm pt.s and c.g's to be safe from leo harrasment!

Merry Christmas!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived